About this Event
The National KPMG Somos BRG and ALPFA invite you to save the date for a virtual panel discussion on the importance of aligning company and diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) strategy. This riveting panel will close out Hispanic Heritage Month on Thursday, October 12. Join the virtual discussion and learn about how employee resource groups (ERGs) are essential components of advancing DEI in an organization.
All guests, please RSVP through Eventbrite first (virtual panel, watch party, and after networking event), we will then share another external RSVP link for the virtual panel only.
Attend virtually or join local watch party at Denver KPMG Office, then join us for the after networking event at STK Stakhouse!
Our distinguished panel will consist of individuals who brings a wealth of experience and knowledge in promoting diversity, equity and inclusivity.
- Moderator: Damien Rivera, CEO of ALPFA
- Panelists across US: Michael Benitez, Enna Jimenez, and Baliia McKinney
Happy Hour hosted by ALPFA Denver + Sponsors:
- Date: Thursday October 12, 2023
- Time: 5pm MST
- Venue: STK Steakhouse on Market Street in Downtown Denver
- Watch party/virtual panel: 2:00 p.m. MT
- Networking event: 5:00-7:00 p.m.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
KPMG Denver Office, 1225 17th St., Denver, United States