Advertisement"FOLLOW YOUR BLISS AND THE UNIVERSE WILL OPEN DOORS WHERE THERE WERE ONLY WALLS" - Joseph Cambell
Come consciously discover your hero’s calling. Does your sticky story keep you stuck in a perpetual loop of monotonous humdrum? Do you sense a new path emerging but don’t know where to begin? You might need to befriend the hero, the monster or the miracle of your own story? Join us as we move through four sacred doors and unravel the mystery of an ever present mandala – Home, Beloved, Work, Self.
EVERY HERO NEEDS A SAFE AND CREATIVE PLACE TO DO DEEP INNER WORK.
You will meet and uproot personal challenges as well as learning to let go of outdated opinions and emotions that keep you feeling isolated, unfulfilled, and fearful. Rather than just getting through the day like a zombie, you will unleash life’s enigmas and get the hang of living authentically in this amazing phenomenon called existence!
Become the Hero of your own story. Look back once to learn from the mistakes. Step forward twice, initiate and innovate! Dance with whatever comes your way. You’re being called to create and increase your self-awareness. A vibrant passageway of inner and outer victory is waiting for you.
Discoveries you will embody on the hero’s journey:
1. You’re stronger than you realize. Greater self-confidence, non-reactivity and resilience are natural by-products of the Hero’s Journey. Embodiment is a vital step.
2. Magic moments are infused with oodles of wisdom and bliss. As busy-ness, burn-out and overwhelm are conquered, you return from the journey different from when you left. Freeing up big blocks in your routine brings richness to life, and you have more wisdom, time and joy to share with others.
3. Challenges and obstacles are the training ground. You gain a profound appreciation that difficulties are part of life and arise without warning. On completion of your Hero’s Journey, you realize they weren’t as hard as you thought. You are prepared for anything!
4. Change is magnificent. To understand this fully, simply imagine what a world without change would be like. Enough said.
We need the mirror of other. Relationships become meaningful and loving when we experience other without projecting false stories.
5. Every day is extraordinary. Life is a roller coaster of positives and negatives. If you can ride the dragon’s tail and be untriggered, every moment is full of learning, healing and revelation. Waking up every morning is something you can look forward to because it brings a new adventure full of alive-ness.
6. Activating your will is the key to making great choices and mastering follow through.
EMBODY PRACTICAL AND ACHIEVABLE NEXT STEPS SO YOU DON’T VEER TOO FAR OFF YOUR HERO’S JOURNEY AND WASTE THE MOST PRECIOUS HUMAN COMMODITY - TIME!
This retreat will include movement, music, life-changing teachings, kick-ass exercises, and short guided meditations. You will move through life's intensities, release excessive worries (99% of which never actually come true) and discover the key to cracking your personal code.
About the Facilitators:
Evangelos teaches a multi-disciplinary approach to liberation through four pathways: Money, Movement, Mindfulness and Mystery. He is the founder of Four Ways to Freedom and is a successful international behavioural money coach. He is also a trained method actor, studied movement in Japan and has been certified under Gabrielle Roth’s tutelage to teach the 5 Rhythms. He is described as a compassionate, fun loving and forthright Dharma teacher and workshop leader committed to helping people let go of who they think they need to be and embrace who they believe they could never be.
Nishta’s teaching style is heartfelt, humorous, clear and transformative. She uses movement, mindfulness meditation, humour and matters of the heart as a ground for exploration into deeper states of being. She is a transformational coach, founding member at 4WTF and a certified International Open Floor teacher. She co-founded Conscious Dance Italy, a resource, education and production association for Italian dancers. She is a regular guest teacher at the Mandali Foundation Retreat Center. On most days, she can be lost or found in the hillsides of Tuscany.
Friday Nov 17 - 4.00pm - 9.00 pm
Saturday Nov 18 - 10.30am - 8.15pm
Sunday Nov 19 - 10.30am - 5.30pm
Zoga Yoga - Dubai Internet City - Building 6 (Oracle building) - Ground floor
- Early Bird (if booked by Sept 20): Dhs. 1,665
- Full price (if booked Sept 20): Dhs. 1,944
***NB: Nobody is turned away if lack of funds. Please contactus to discuss if times are challenging for you at this moment.
For more Info contact Lina : +971-(0)50-450-9595 // [email protected]
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Dubai, United Arab Emirates