About this Event
This FREE ONLINE EVENT is for anyone who feels out of control with food and who struggles with binge eating, overeating, emotional eating, food obsessions, yo-yo dieting, or a former eating disorder.
In this online masterclass I'll show you:
- How to naturally be in control around food, without it feeling forced, and without the pressure of having to be perfect so you actually find food fun and enjoyable again!
- How to remove constant guilt, shame, should/shouldn’t, good/bad, can/can’t mental negotiations and restore eating to be simple, nourishing, and natural as it’s meant to be so you can be happy AND healthy for the long haul.
- How to break the dependency on tracking, diet plans, overwhelming “food rules”and confidently trust yourself again to know when, what, how much to eat so you never have to question yourself about food again.
- How to reprogram your brain to eliminate toxic thinking and beliefs about self, food, and/or body that are feeding your urges to binge, emotionally eat, restrict, quit, or procrastinate and live your life FREE of these unnecessary inner battles that hold you back.
- How to stop wasting your time, money, and energy on destructive eating habits and diet methods that keep you stuck and invest it all back into your life where it matters most!
- The ONE secret that will put you in the position to sustainably lose the weight and boost your metabolism without restricting your favorite foods.
Shelby McDaniel 's passion and expertise is known for helping people struggling with compulsive eating behaviors, disordered eating, former eating disorders, and lifelong food and weight struggles.
Her 20 years in the fitness industry, 15 + years of coaching individuals worldwide, and extensive educational background gives her specific skill sets to create long term transformations for every common and uncommon food and body struggle. Learn more about Shelby and the results of her clients at www.ShelbyMcDaniel.com
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Denver, United States