About this Event
FREE Car Seat Safety Training.
- Safety classes offered twice a month led by The Department of Transportation.
- Trainings in English (10am-11am) and Spanish (11:30am-12:30pm)
- Please arrive 15 minutes before training starts.
- Must be at least 27+weeks in gestation, and provide doctor/hospital documentation of estimated due date.
For more information and to request accommodation, email [email protected].
* Para las clases en Espanol en los meses de Octubre a Diciembre, visite aqui
hosts a variety of programs and activities focused on the health and wellness of Harlem residents. Our clinical partners also offer primary care services. The Action Centers are part of the City's effort to promote health equity and reduce health disparities in the neighborhood.
NYC Department of Transportation’s Office of Safety Education and Outreach offers vibrant workshops, publications and trainings. Helping parents, families and caregivers reduce injuries and keep children safe in New York City's traffic environment and at home.
Interpretation services are available upon request. Please submit requests no later than 72 hours before the event to [email protected].
可应要求提供口译服务。请在不晚于活动开始前的 72 小时提交要求至 [email protected]。
Se dispone de servicios de interpretación previa solicitud. Por favor, envíe su solicitud como mínimo 72 horas antes del evento a [email protected].
Interprétation disponible sur demande. Veuillez soumettre vos demandes au minimum 72 heures avant l'événement à [email protected].
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
East Harlem Neighborhood Health Action Center, 158 East 115th Street, New York, United States