About this Event
Ahoy, me hearties! Prepare to weigh anchor and set sail on the most spook-tacular Sunset adventure to ever grace the Seven Seas of Manhattan - the Pirates of the Caribbean Halloween Cruise, arrr!
Buckle yer swashin' belts and get ready to embark on a journey that'll shiver yer timbers as ye traverse the mystic waters of New York City, where ghostly apparitions, ghastly spirits, and notorious pirates be risin' from Davy Jones' locker under the eerie Sunset.Your Pirate Yacht Experience includes:
- Scenic 3-hour cruise of the NYC harbor;
- Captivating views of the Manhattan skyline including the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, Ellis Island, the Freedom Tower and more;
- Waitress Service Available ; Order Drinks directly to your table.
- VIP Bottle Service & Sections Available - Call/text Allan (646)-263-4593 and/or email [email protected] for the Bottle Services Flyer & Packages.
- Open-Air deck and a climate-controlled cabins.
- 3 levels of music (Outdoor Floor of Music ; Three Indoor Floors of Music).
- Live DJs playing all styles of music.
- Rain? No problem, there are two large indoor dance floors and indoor sitting areas!
- Food Available for Purchase.
- The purchase of the GROUP VIP Champagne Dinner Tickets guarantees reserved seating (Groups of 10 or more).
- Great for Birthday Celebrations / bachelorette / bachelor / anniversary / graduations & more (Balloons & Cakes permitted - no other outside food allowed). Birthday and Special occasion flyers available as add-ons in the ticket section!
- Dedicated Party Photography Services Available (more details in the add-ons ticket section).
- VIP Ticket Includes Express Line Entry.
- Free Street Parking Available around the Pier (it is relatively easy to find parking). Pier 40 serves as a large parking complex with an average rate of $40.00 per vehicle.
- "Wendy Style" Fish n' Chips
[ Fried Fish, Oven Roasted Potatoes, Sauteed String Beans & Baby Carrots ]
- Wendy’s Famous Jerk Chicken
[ Jamaican Jerk Chicken, Pasta Salad, Fried Plantains, Rice & Beans ]
- Italian Stallion Baked Ziti
[ Baked Ziti, Oven Roasted Potatoes, Mixed Green Salad ]
- The Loaded Mediterranean Falafel Bowl
[ Authentic Palestinian Falafels, Sauteed String Beans & Baby Carrots, Rice & Beans, Mixed Green Salad ]
Mix & Match + add more to your plate (at no extra cost ?)! Buffet Style!
- Wild Wild West Buffalo Wings
- Blast to the Past Chicken Nuggets
- All American Mac n Cheese
- Deli Pasta Salad
- Empanadas (Beef, Chicken, & Cheese)Event Information:
Boarding: 5:00 PM
Departure: 5:30 PM
Return: 8:30 PM
Ends: 9:00 PM
Rain or Shine
21 & over with proper ID (no pictures of ID accepted)
Did you enjoy your concert cruise experiences? Learn more about our partner , one of NYC's premier audio and visual production companies that offers event production & marketing services, audio and visual solutions and can book any artist for your next event.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Pier 40 Hornblower Cruises & Events, 353 West, New York, United States
USD 20.00 to USD 500.00