Vancouver Boat Parties Presents
Largest Halloween Boat Party in Vancouver!
Unleash Your Halloween Spirit on the High Seas!
Looking for the perfect Halloween celebration? Look no further! Get ready for an unforgettable adventure with 390+ partygoers. This is Halloween like you've never experienced before and it's all happening on a boat!
Don't miss out on this exclusive event - the most thrilling way to celebrate Halloween. Picture the enchanting moonlight and the eerie ghost ship atmosphere of the open sea with the breathtaking Vancouver skyline as your backdrop.
- Vancouver's No.1 Halloween Boat Party
- Club-Like Roof Top Dance Floor
- Largest Charter Boat on the West Coast
- Fully Licensed Bar on Two Levels
- 4 Hours of Party and 3 Hours of Cruising on the Water
- Three Levels to Choose Your Desired Setting
- Two Dance Floors
- Talented Live DJs
- Professional Photographer
- Spacious Outside Viewing Deck
Join us aboard the Magic Spirit the largest charter boat on the West Coast! ?
This Magic Spirit boasts two interior levels and an expansive 3000 square foot outside viewing deck. On the first floor you'll find a premium fully functional bar and a charming bow seating area - perfect for capturing scenic moments. Venture up to the second floor where a sleek modern lounge awaits leading to a spacious outdoor deck that provides an ideal space to mingle and savor the stunning cityscape of Vancouver.
As the night unfolds the Magic Spirit transforms into a floating nightclub offering awe-inspiring views of Vancouver as you dance the night away. Get ready for an unforgettable experience!
Music: Two Dance Floors
- Boo-gie Down Beats: Playing Hip Hop Top 40 R&B Throwback Mashups and more.
- Spooky Latin Spectacle: Playing Latin hits - Reggaeton Salsa Latin Tropical Top 40 Throwback and more.
Dress to impress in your spookiest attire summon your inner courage and let's celebrate Halloween in style! ?
Looking for exciting things to do this Halloween? This boat party offers the ultimate Halloween celebration with activities that include dancing mingling and soaking in the stunning Vancouver views. It's an experience you'll treasure forever so bring your friends loved ones or family for an outing they'll never forget!
Great for Birthday Celebrations Bachelorette/Bachelor Parties Anniversaries Graduations and more. Have a special celebration? Just message us in advance and we'll make it extraordinary! ?
Get your tickets now for Vancouver's Premier Halloween Boat Party - a Halloween celebration like no other! ??
Date: October 28th 2023
Boarding 8PM | Departure 9PM | End 12AM
Location: The Magic Spirit |1601 Bayshore Dr. Vancouver BC V6G 3H3
Must be 19+
Ticket Starts at $25. Book your tickets today and take advantage of our super early bird ticket pricing. Keep in mind that early bird tickets are limited in quantity & ticket prices will go up immediately after the early bird tickets are sold out. Price increase warning: Prices often go up significantly (100% +).
Price increase warning: Halloween Boat Party is extremely popular and high in demand. Ticket prices often go up significantly (100% +) the closer you get to the date.
If you have any questions please visit https://www.vancouverboatparties.com/ or call 888 450 3991
Frequently asked questions
- What is the minimum age required for entry into the event? To gain entry onto the boat you need to be 19 years old or above and carry two valid identification document.
- What is the way to get in touch with the organizer if I have any inquiries? There are three ways to reach us: by visiting vancouverboatparties.com by calling 888 450 3991 or by emailing us at [email protected].
- What is the policy regarding refunds? There are no exchanges or refunds available and all purchases are final.
- Are food and drinks included or are they available for purchase? This is primarily a party cruise but light snacks will be available for purchase such as chips beef jerky and popcorn.
- Is there a group pricing option available? Yes we provide discounts for groups of 10 and over. For more info call us at 888-450-3991
- Is it permissible to bring outside food items such as snacks? Bringing outside food or drinks on board is prohibited.
- Is a refund offered in the event of rain? No matter the weather conditions the event will proceed as planned as our boat has both a covered section and an outdoor deck
- Is there any parking available? The nearest paid parking lot to the boat is the Parking Indigo Vancouver Lot 088 - Westin Bayshore 1620 Bayshore Dr. Vancouver BC V6G 3L1
Please note that our sales policy states that all ticket sales are final and no exchanges transfers or refunds will be allowed after purchase.
To gain entry to any of our events government-issued photo identification is required and the name on the ID must match the name on the ticket. Please note that events held in the United States of America are strictly 21+ while in Canada the minimum age requirement is 19+ with some exceptions based on provincial age limits.
By purchasing a ticket you acknowledge and agree that Oceanic Entertainment Inc. and all associated parties will not be held liable for any claims loss damage to personal belongings or injuries incurred during the event. Please note that the purchase of tickets and participation in the event do not indicate that the promoter assumes responsibility liability or control over the event.
Once a ticket is purchased it cannot be refunded or exchanged and the date and time of the event may be subject to change without notice. Oceanic Entertainment Inc will send an email notification in case of any changes to the event. Only the cardholder can pick up the tickets.
In the event that the entire event is canceled due to unforeseen circumstances Oceanic Entertainment Inc reserves the right to reschedule the event issue a partial or full refund or not issue any refunds. The issuer's decision in such cases will be final and binding
By purchasing tickets for this event the ticket purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the event promoter as well as their officers owners employees and agents from any and all claims damages losses and expenses including reasonable attorney's fees that may arise out of or in connection with the event. The ticket purchaser along with their heirs executors administrators successors and assigns also hereby release remise and forever discharge the event promoter and its entities owners officers employees and agents from any and all actions causes of actions suits debts judgments executions claims and demands whether known or unknown in law or equity that the ticket holder has ever had now has may have or claims against the event promoter
If any clause aspect part or provision of this Purchase Policy is found to be null void illegal or otherwise unenforceable the rest of this Purchase Policy remains in full binding effect and the unenforceable provision(s) shall be deemed modified to the limited extent required to permit the enforcement of said clause that required modification and of the agreement as a whole.
The images displayed are intended for illustrative purposes only. For further information please refer to the venue's address and website.
Photographs taken during the event may be used for marketing purposes. If you do not wish to have your picture taken please inform the event photographer during the event.
For the safety and enjoyment of all participants we strictly prohibit entry to intoxicated individuals. Even if a ticket has been purchased entry may be refused at our discretion. We strongly advise purchasing tickets with this policy in mind as no exceptions will be made and no refunds will be issued.
Magic Yacht Charters, 1601 Bayshore Dr., Vancouver, BC V6G 2V4, Canada