About this Event
Girls Fight Summer Camp - Girls ages 8-16 will learn the essentials of reducing their risks of violence, managing threats, using their voice, building confidence, proper stances, effective striking and blocking, escapes, ground defense, warrior games and more in this small, fun and empowering 5-day camp!
- Day 1 - Reducing risks, finding our voice, building confidence, targets, personal weapons
- Day 2 - Stances, blocks and strikes
- Day 3 - Kicks, stomps and knees
- Day 4 - Ground defense and escapes from grabs/chokes
- Day 5 - Review & time to fight, practical exercises using their new skills
This 5 day camp will be from 9:30am - 3:00pm each day.
Students must bring their own lunch. A snack will be provided.
Minimum class size of 8, Max of 12.
Eventbrite fees non refundable.
No refunds within 7 days of class.
Schedule is subject to change.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
The Women's Defense Company, 13241 Bartram Park Boulevard, Jacksonville, United States