About this Event
For $15pp, we'll provide the transport from City West Campus, the mystery activities and, of course, your food! Meet us on campus that morning (we'll be leaving at 10.15am sharp, so please don't be late) and the rest is a surprise for you to discover!
Here's a clue for the event:
Learn what a palindrome is and catch some rays (or dodgem) as you look over Gulf St Vincent. You’ll also get to hang out with a little donkey and get wet and wild!
So round up some mates (only fellow UniSA Students allowed), bring an open mind and Get Wanderlost!
- This event is only open to CURRENT UniSA students
- In the case of inclement weather this event may be cancelled or activities adjusted to suit, by the event coordinators.
UniSA is holding this event in accordance with the South Australian Government and UniSA COVID-19 regulations. There will be social distancing measures in place and the program has been altered to allow for these restrictions. If you are feeling unwell, we ask that you do not attend this event.
1. I understand that images, video and audio of me will be recorded or captured in connection with the event.
2. I consent to the University using, publishing, reproducing or editing the images, video or audio of me to promote the University (Image Consent).
3. I release the University from any claims in connection with the Image Consent.
Refunds: No refunds will be given less than 48hrs prior to the event commencing.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
University of South Australia, City West Campus, 61-68 North Terrace, Adelaide, Australia