In addition to acquiring solid gardening knowledge, we will be looking into where this fits in the current socio-political spectrum and concentrating on living lightly on the earth. A healthy part of the workshop is taught outside in the vegetable garden.
Suitable for beginners and people with a few years experience. For all students an original Cityplot growers’ booklet is included with each workshop.
These are the sessions’ theme summaries:
1. Planning an Edible City Garden
2. Seeds, Seedlings and Plants
3. Building Healthy Soil and Composting
4. Creating Balance in the Garden
5. Fall and Winter Gardening
6. Harvesting, Pickling and Preserving
We combine theory with getting dirty, so please wear appropriate clothing!
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Stadsboerderij Osdorp, Botteskerksingel 30B, 1069 XT Amsterdam, Netherlands, Amsterdam, Netherlands