About this Event
You're invited to shop at the Fall & Winter Sale!
At Just Between Friends Denver, you'll find everything you need to clothe and entertain your kiddos for the next two seasons and beyond.
The best part?...
Prices are generally 50-90% less than retail. ? And, your purchase helps to support another local family. It's a win-win. ?
You can find:
- clothing (sizes preemie to juniors)
- indoor & outdoor toys
- books, games & puzzles
- baby bathing & feeding essentials
- baby gear & furniture
- travel & safety items
- room decor
- maternity items, and so much more!
We can't wait to see you!
- Deborah & JBF Denver Team
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -DATES & HOURS:
- Thursday, October 13th - Consignors & Team Member Presale, including Prime Time Presale Ticket Holders (LINK COMING -- Get your tickets HERE. FREE-$20. Timed Entry)
- Friday, October 14th - OPENING DAY! ($7.50-5.00 ) 9 am - 7 pm
- Saturday, October 15th - 9 am to 3 pm (FREE)
- Sunday, October 16th - 50% OFF SALE! 9 am to 3 pm (FREE)
*Sunday, October 16th, 3 pm to 4 pm is our Fill-A-Bag Charity Fundraiser (Cost is $7.50 to enter. $10/sm bag, or $20/lg bag) Fill up your bags with anything marked donate!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What to expect? Shoppers who join us on Thursday are typically shopping for "all the things", including baby equipment and gear -- items that are limited and highly sought after. This results in big purchases which slow down our checkout process. If you want to shop with NO wait in the checkout line then plan to join us on Saturday afternoon.
What items are for sale? Clothing, shoes, toys, books, games, baby and nursery equipment and gear, outdoor and ride-on toys, strollers, car seats, cribs, maternity and nursery items, room decor, and much, much more!
What methods of payment are accepted? We accept Cash, all major credit cards, personal checks, Venmo, and PayPal.
Is there an admission charge/fee? Some days -- but we always offer a FREE option
Who shops at the sale? New & Expecting Moms, Grandparents, Teachers, and any family with children aged 0-18
What is the 50% off sale? On the last day of the sale, most (but not all) remaining items are marked half off their listed price.
What is a presale, and who is eligible to attend a presale? The presale is an EXCLUSIVE opportunity to shop at Just Between Friends BEFORE we open to the general public. Presale passes are for sale to the public -- SEE ABOVE for the link to more information.
For more information visit our website at www.denver.jbfsale.com. Once you register for our event you will receive free entry into all future events.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
National Western Complex, 4655 Humboldt Street, Denver, United States
USD 0.00 to USD 7.50