About this Event
We're excited to announce our Future of Retail Marketing Conference is coming back to Auckland on June 8 following a successful event in 2022.
This exciting, in-person, full-day conference will bring together retail marketers and their advertising partners, key industry players and service providers to workshop future-facing marketing strategy that will help you better navigate the challenges faced by the industry within the context of social and economic uncertainty. Our expert speaker, including those mentioned below, will unpack topics such as:
- Revisiting retail marketing strategy in times of economic uncertainty;
- Retail marketing in the metaverse;
- The rise of AI and its implications for in-store and online CX;
- Understanding the connected experience for omnichannel businesses;
- What customer retention and loyalty looks like in 2023;
- Striving for excellence in FMCG marketing; and more...
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
The Cloud, Queen's Wharf, 89 Quay Street, Auckland, New Zealand
NZD 204.00 to NZD 255.00