About this Event
Drinks, friends, socializing, and dance. A lot of you come to the Rendezvous to talk, relax, and have a chill time. We're giving you that again and making it even better. We bought out the whole place! The upstairs area and bar will be for conversation and socializing with chill music on the stage. The downstairs bar and hall will be for dancing with some of your favorite local furry DJs. The ENTIRE venue is ours: upstairs, downstairs, the stages, the whole front bar area, the booths, everything! Full dinner and cocktail menu available.
And something new for just this event! As an optional add-on to your ticket, join us from 9-10 pm in the Main Stage area for Ménage à Fur; an animal-themed, burlesque, special event with local dancers to excite your senses and mind. Tickets to Ménage à Fur are limited to just 65 people! Attending Ménage à Fur requires an extra $25 add-on to your ticket.
Want to be a Golden Paw VIP? Furlesque Golden Paw tickets will get you line skipping powers on entry to the venue, a special lanyard, a cooler badge, AND A VIP BAR LINE FOR FASTER DRINK SERVICE AT THE UPSTAIRS BAR! Also, if you are a Golden Paw and decide to attend Ménage à Fur you will enjoy priority seating for the show and photos with the dancers. ONLY 40 OF THESE ARE AVAILABLE.
Grab your coat, get your hat, dress, or freshly fluffed paws. Leave your worries on the doorstep. Grab your friends and join us for FURLESQUE!
BUT WHAT ABOUT THE CORONAVIRUS?? - If we are unable to hold this event, all ticket sales and DJ bookings will immediately be transferred to the date/time this event is rescheduled for. You won't have to do anything to transfer your ticket to the new date. We'll do that for you and we'll blast out announcements when/if this happens. By buying a ticket, you are guaranteeing your spot on this boat, whenever it happens. Any questions, please ask.
WHAT ABOUT VACCINATIONS? - You must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 to attend FetchNW Presents Furlesque. Failure to provide proof of vaccination will mean you will not be admitted to the event and you will not receive a refund.
Proof of vaccination consists of your CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Cards, a WA State Certificate of COVID-19 Vaccination (from MyIRmobile.com), or a WA State Immunization Information System printout. We will accept printed or digital versions of these documents. For those joining us internationally, equivalent documentation from your home country will also be accepted.
Following the CDC definition, you are fully vaccinated:
2 weeks after your second dose of any combination of WHO-approved vaccines that require 2 doses, including but not limited to Pfizer, Moderna, or Oxford/AstraZeneca; or
2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson's Janssen vaccine.
If you are not or cannot be fully vaccinated, we'd love to see you in the future when it's safer.
Making, causing to be made, or using false or misleading documents or claims regarding one's vaccination status is a violation of our Code of Conduct. Because of the unique and elevated risk that this poses to public safety, anyone found to be attempting to circumvent this policy may receive a lifetime ban from FetchNW events as well as referral to the appropriate authorities.
FOOD: The Rendezvous has a full kitchen and sit-down restaurant area on the entry level.
FetchNW is a 21+ event!!!
Join us on Telegram for all the latest event info!
- FetchNW Chat
- FetchNW Broadcast Channel
Event Rules and Conditions of Entry:
- All sales final, no refunds.
- You must be 21 or older to attend.
- Follow the FetchNW Party Bill of Rights.
- Unexpired, valid, government-issued photo ID required to enter.
- All guests are subject to a security screening and bag check, including action packers or fursuit bags.
- Tickets are transferable and may be used by the ticket holder. You can give your ticket to a friend or sell it. Whoever is holding the ticket will get into the party. Don't give away your ticket unless you really mean to.
- No outside food or drink
- No drug use, smoking or vaping of any kind, or consuming marijuana inside the venue.
- Anyone visibly under the influence of drugs or alcohol may be denied entry.
- Anyone overly intoxicated will be asked to leave.
- No weapons (e.g., firearms, knives, mace)
- FetchNW, LLC and the Rendezvous are not responsible for lost or stolen personal belongings.
- You are responsible for your own behavior and agree to indemnify and hold FetchNW, LLC and the Rendezvous harmless in the event of losses, injury, or death arising from your own actions, negligence, and any other causes whatsoever.
- Let us know upon entry if you wish to opt out of photographs and video recordings. You will be given a wristband which must be visible at all times. Be aware that removing you from photos and video may not be possible for group photos or if we cannot see your wristband.
- If you do not opt out: you grant FetchNW LLC the right and license, in perpetuity and throughout the universe, to retain and use any and all audio or video recordings or photographs taken during the event for the purposes of advertising and/or publicity on social media accounts, internet messaging rooms, in any and all media, whether now known or hereafter devised. FetchNW LLC reserves the right to share, tweet, retweet, or quote tweet all such recordings and photos.
- In all cases, with or without opt-out, FetchNW reserves the right to use recordings and photos for security purposes in the event of a security incident or complaint from attendees, the venue, or law enforcement.
- You understand that other attendees may take your photo or record you and FetchNW cannot control that. You hold FetchNW harmless for any damages which may arise from use of such recordings or photos taken or used by individuals not affiliated with FetchNW.
- Don't be a dick. We’re all here to have a good time together.
The Rendezvous, 2322 2nd Ave, Seattle, United States
USD 15.00 to USD 50.00