Advertisement?Welcome to the 3rd season of Yoga with Vico Outdoors Season. This week we are celebrating The Grand Opening.
?Join any of the classes on week 19 and you get a 15% discount on any of the monthly popular Yoga and Tapas events (check events for dates)
➡️Come as you are and be part of the growing international community of Yoga with Vico. We welcome all of you as you are, we have 15+ nationalities.
?What is NEW?
- Get a snack after each class (it varies between ginger shot, lemonade and fresh fruit) ? ??
- A brand new Functional Yoga approach (read more below)
- Use of Therapy balls and stretch bands to complement and level up your yoga practice to the next level.
ℹ️ What is Functional Yoga?
Functional Yoga seeks to bring the personalization back into the practice and honor that each body is unique in its shape and bone structure and therefore, you will find the way to owe the yoga postures to fit your needs.
We use yoga props like therapy balls and stretch bands to support your yoga practice and work on isometric stretches which help as an end goal to your mobility.
It is a safe way of practicing yoga, even if you have/have had injuries (make sure that you let me me know) It is a yoga class for everyone, if you have been practicing yoga already, you will take it to the next level, if you have never tried yoga then it is the perfect way to begin the yoga practice.
Functional yoga is a great way to release the physical stress from our mind and body, build a more functional and mobile body to support our activities.
?♀️ Who I am?
Vico Madrid, originally from Spain, has been guiding yoga courses (online and physical) for three years as Yoga with Vico. She got her certificacion as a yoga teacher in 2019. Vico also has a BA in Occupational Therapy, with years of experience working in different fields related to her studies Vico’s mission is to create conscious yoga courses and workshops. She brings a level of care and attention to every workshop that will leave you feeling safe and looked after, providing solace from the stresses of the outside world.
⬇️How do you book your spot?
1- Book your class through the link: https://calendly.com/yogawithvico/functional-yoga
2- Payment prior class via Mobile Pay to 93 93 91 74.
Which options do I have to join?
1 class: 130 dkk
3 classes: 300 dkk
Seasonal pass: 500 dkk (price valid until 31st of May, then it cost 950dkk)
If you get the seasonal pass you get 15% discount on all the monthly events Tapas and Yoga with Vico.
We will meet inside the park at the gate opposite Statens Museum for Kunst (SMK)
- Wear comfy clothes and bring a mat and a water bottle.
- It's recommended to have an empty stomach before the class.
- If the class is cancelled due to weather conditions on the day you will receive a notification the lastest 4 hours before the class starts.
- If you have (or have had) any type of injury or condition I would like to know prior to the class. Remember that modifications will be made to fit your needs.
Looking forward to meeting you.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Kongens Have/ Rosenborg Slot, ,Copenhagen, Denmark, Herlev, Denmark