About this Event
FRANCE DIGITALE DAY IS EUROPE’S MOST EXCLUSIVE STARTUP EVENT
On Wednesday, September 22nd, join the European ecosystem at FDDay.
European Tech stands out internationally by its ability to think beyond simple commercial success. Motivated by a purpose, European companies are now proving to be both profitable and increasingly attractive to investors, as well as to the brightest talents looking for a career with purpose. The theme Values has been deliberately chosen for its double meaning, referring to both market value and ethical values.
The 2021 edition will focus on VALUES
- Growth Stage: combining hypergrowth and values
- European Stage: promoting an ethical and human-approach for technology
- Impact Stage: building a combination of values to solve environmental and societal issues
- 2 000 startup founders, investors, C-Level executives from all across Europe.
- Many inspiring founders have spoke at past editions Shazam, Flickr, Grab, Ethereum, Zendesk, LastMinute.Com, Taxify, CureVac, WeTransfer, Adyen, Blablacar, etc.
- France’s largest matchmaking track between startups and VCs
- Meeting track between startups and corporates
- Unlimited networking through a dedicated app
France Digitale Members may pick up their free ticket HERE
Covid-19 Safety precautions ?
- France Digitale is fully committed to ensuring the health safety of the event with preventive actions and social distancing.
- To guarantee the safety of all, organisers have chosen to cap the number of attendees to 2,000 and will provide masks and hydralcoholic gel.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Musée des Arts forains, 10 Rue Lheureux, Paris, France
EUR 250.00 to EUR 430.00