Join our Food and Nutrition Hiring Event on September 15,2021
About this Event
We are growing and looking for someone like you to join our team! Join the Mount Sinai interview event on Wednesday, 9/15 from 11am-3pm. You will have an opportunity to network and meet with recruiters and hiring managers from our hospital.
It's simple, complete your registration and the confirmation will include a link to schedule your interview.
Have questions? Email our Talent Acquisition team at [email protected]Why Mount Sinai Medical Center?
- Mount Sinai Medical Center is the largest private independent not-for-profit teaching hospital in South Florida. Mount Sinai’s Centers of Excellence combine technology, research and academics to provide innovative and comprehensive care in cardiology, neuroscience, oncology and orthopedics. Among a select few original statutory teaching hospitals in the state, Mount Sinai is the hospital of choice for those who seek the level of expertise and care that only a teaching hospital can offer, and our commitment to quality has been continuously recognized by U.S. News & World Report.
- Mount Sinai also worked together with New York’s prestigious Columbia University to create the Mount Sinai Heart Institute and the Columbia University Division of Urology at Mount Sinai, the only Ivy League-affiliated programs in South Florida. These programs combine the strengths of two leaders in cardiovascular and urological care, enhancing the outstanding level of service and providing greater access to state-of-the-art technology, research and treatment options.
We believe in the physical and mental well-being of our employees and are committed to offering comprehensive benefits that fit their personal needs. Our robust employee benefits package includes:
- Long-term disability coverage
- Healthcare spending accounts
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Wellness program
- On-site childcare & Mater School grades K-3
- Health benefits
- Life insurance
- On-site housing for selected positions and more!
We look forward to seeing you there!
We are committed to keeping you, our patients and staff safe. Here are the precautions we are taking during the event:
• All of our candidates will be asked to complete a COVID-screening upon arrival to our campus. If you think you may have symptoms of COVID-19 or believe you have been exposed to someone who has tested positive, we urge you to stay home and consult with your primary physician and/or the FL department of health.
• Upon arrival to the event venue, your temperature will be taken, please be sure to wear a face covering.
• We encourage candidates to be socially distanced (approximately 6 feet apart).
Parking and Directions:
• We are located at 4300 Alton Rd Miami Beach, FL 33140.
• Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled interview with a copy of your resume.
• Enter from Alton Road and park in Lot “A” across the street from the Muriel & Sherman Simon Building (#3 in the map). Please notify the attendant at the booth that you are here for the hiring event. After parking, cross the street, and head to the Greenspan Pavilion (by the Heart Institute sign) Entrance (Building #5) located on your right-hand side.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Mount Sinai Medical Center, 4300 Alton Road, Miami Beach, United States