About this Event
With over 400 people in attendance, the 2022 Expo exceeded our expectations, and we hope it exceeded yours as well! It was a great event that set the stage with plenty of room for advancement. We’ve learned several lessons and will be making changes to both improve the experience and to keep it financially viable.
A standard table is $750 this year and includes food for 2 vendor attendees. 10'x10' spaces are available in the center of the room for $1,000 that will include food for 4 vendor attendees. You can use Promo Code Deposit_Only if you'd like to make a 50% deposit instead of paying in full at this time.
Use the Buy on Map button to select your table location! You will need to zoom in a little to see the numbers. Each table comes with a certain amount of attendee tickets, so you’ll be required to purchase that many tickets. Hopefully, that make sense but reach out if you need help. Also, speaking and sponsorship opportunities, tablecloths, etc., will all be opened soon. We just wanted to get the tabletops open for purchase as soon as possible.
The theme of this year’s event will be Digital Transformation. The ISA International Office is helping coordinate a high-level keynote to speak on that, with a preference for someone from NASA, Blue Origin, or SpaceX.
Registration will be moved to before the metal detector to ensure all attendees are registered. Immediately after the metal detector there is an elevator to the Concourse (Mezzanine). All attendees not headed to the sessions will be routed to the Concourse via the elevator. This will ensure traffic at that level. We will also have the stairwell open for use.
- 7am Registration Open
- 8am – 12:00 Presentations.
- 11a – 5p Expo Hall and Mezzanine Open.
- 3:30p (?) Keynote
- 4p Raffle
- 5p close
- Lunch Buffet available in Presentation Room for Presentation Attendees and Vendors only.
- Free beverages, but no free food or alcohol in the Expo Hall or Mezzanine
- Food was a large cost, and many people were only there for a few hours. This year, lunch will only be provided within the Presentation Room for Presentation Attendees, as well as 2 Vendors per tabletop.
- Alcohol was another large cost, and much of it was not consumed. This year there will be no free drink tickets
- Donuts and coffee will be provided during vendor setup in the morning.
- Coffee, water, and soda will be provided throughout the day in all areas.
- Will include continental breakfast and lunch.
- Free to ISA and AWWA members
- Minimum charge to cover food costs for non-members
- Gather contacts from each individual session
- Record for download later
- The venue and staff were fantastic, so we'll repeat at George Steinbrenner in 2023.
- We are in discussions with the Buccaneers stadium for our 2024 Expo to allow for one central expo room and multiple breakout rooms for 1 hour Presentations as well as 30 minute Vendor and Manufacturer Updates.
- No charge for Expo Hall Attendees
- Minimal charge to cover food for Presentation Attendees
- Charge will be waived for ISA and AWWA members
- Vendor Tabletops will need to be $750 to keep Expo Hall Attendee tickets at no charge.
- 50% deposit, or payment in full, will be accepted to reserve a tabletop
- Vendors can select their own tabletop location at time of reservation
- Vendors can provide their own 6’ table and tablecloth, or one can be rented for a minimal fee.
- Due to food and beverage costs, Vendor Tabletops will be limited to 2 Vendor Attendees.
- Logoed sponsorship opportunities for the following. Each sponsorship will also provide 2 additional Vendor Attendee tickets. These will include Lanyards, Badges, Mezzanine Games, Signage, Etc.
- One central raffle like 2022, however raffle prizes will be presented by the vendors at their own booth to encourage interaction and a photo opportunity for use on social media marketing, etc.
- Open the stairway to the Mezzanine that was closed as an alternate option to the ramp.
- Move registration and badging to the metal detector at the entrance
- Add QR codes to name badges for capturing contact information
We are looking forward to another great event with you in 2023!
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
George Steinbrenner Field, 1 Steinbrenner Dr, Tampa, United States
USD 250.00 to USD 375.00