In this class, Jade will be sharing her knowledge in basic watercolour techniques, focusing on delicate wild blooms and leaves that are perfect for card making or simply to add a little floral touch to your art for all occasions.
In this workshop, you'll be introduced to:
- Karin Brushmarkers and materials
- Basic colour mixing with Karin Brushmarkers
- Creating delicate wild blooms, branches, and foliage
- Creating floral letters of unique personal style
This workshop is designed for all levels and is suitable for beginners too.
The workshop fee is inclusive of bring-home materials for each attending participant:
- Workshop Guide Sheet
- 3 Karin Brushmarkers
- 1 Water Brush
- 300gsm Watercolour Paper
- Sharing Materials from CityLuxe
- $10 Cityluxe e-Voucher
An email confirmation with your discount code will be sent to you shortly after. Do respond to the email to confirm your attendance.
Note: To adhere to safe distancing measures, the number of attendees allowed for this workshop is capped at 8 pax.
Terms & Conditions
- Workshops are non-refundable
- You may reschedule your workshop date on any other days the same or equally priced workshop is available if you are unavailable to attend
- Workshop will commence with a minimum of 2 participants
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Cityluxe, 12 Little Road #05-02, Singapore, Singapore 536986, Singapore, Singapore