About this Event
Join us on a trip around Bristol Harbour, sailing from our mooring at Prince’s Wharf, between Prince Street Bridge and The Pumphouse/Junction Lock.
We set off from Princes Wharf, taking in the sights and sounds of Bristol's historic Harbour. During the cruise, you are free to wander around the main deck – there are some excellent vantage points from which to take photos of your trip.
Fresh fish & chips from our local caterers are delivered to you on deck when we moor up at The Pumphouse Landing (about 45 minutes into the trip).
At the end of the trip, we'll return to our Princes Wharf mooring to disembark the ship.
- There is no commentary on this trip, but our knowledgeable and friendly volunteers will be on hand to answer your questions or just to have a chat!
- You can choose from fish, chicken, pork sausage or veggie/vegan sausage during the booking process. All options include chips. Please note that our caterer is unable to supply gluten-free options.
- The food portions are large so we offer two ticket options for children aged 0-4 years: a free ticket that does not include food, or a paid ticket that does include food. Please select the correct option when booking your trip.
- Our cash-only bar will be open, serving a selection of hot, soft and alcoholic drinks.
- The stated number of tickets remaining is for all ticket types - please do not proceed with your booking if you require more tickets than the stated number remaining.
- Please note that this trip is dependent on the weather conditions on the day and may be cancelled by The Matthew at short notice if there are any safety concerns.
- When you purchase tickets for a trip on The Matthew, you are agreeing to abide by The Matthew of Bristol's booking terms and conditions.
Visit our website for booking terms and conditions →
PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING YOUR TICKETS
Arriving for your trip
Please arrive for boarding around 10–15 minutes before your trip’s scheduled start time. The ship leaves promptly – we cannot wait for latecomers and do not give refunds or reschedule bookings if you miss your trip.
Getting around central Bristol isn't always easy so leave plenty of time for your journey and to find a parking space if you are driving.
Visit our website to find out how to get to The Matthew →
Redeeming a gift voucher
If you have a gift voucher to use for your trip, you will need to enter your voucher code in the space provided before choosing your tickets.
If you are using one voucher to book more than one ticket, you will need to repeat the process for each ticket:
1. Click on the Get Tickets button.
2. IMPORTANT: When the ticket options appear, enter your gift voucher code in the Promo Code box (above the ticket type options) and click Apply. You will need to enter your voucher code before proceeding with your booking. Please note that you can only book one ticket per order when using a voucher – each time you use your voucher, the balance will decrease, so you can make separate orders for each passenger.
3. Once you have applied your voucher, select your ticket from the available options and click the Checkout button.
4. Enter the passenger name, food choice and contact details to complete your order. If your voucher balance covers the ticket price, there will be nothing further to pay. However, Eventbrite booking fees will be payable if the ticket costs more than your voucher balance.
5. Click Place Order to complete your booking
6. To order more tickets using a gift voucher, please repeat the process. If you are using one voucher to book more than one ticket, the balance on your voucher will update each time it is used.
Booking Terms & Conditions
Visit our website for The Matthew of Bristol's booking terms and conditions →
When you purchase tickets for a trip on The Matthew, you are agreeing to abide by The Matthew of Bristol's booking terms and conditions.
- Refunds and reschedules requested up to eight days before the scheduled trip date will be entitled to a face-value refund or a booking reschedule ONLY if The Matthew of Bristol office is able to resell the tickets. If we cannot resell your tickets, refunds or reschedules will not be available.
- We do not refund or reschedule bookings if you cancel at short notice (seven days or less before your scheduled trip date).
- Ticket holders who do not arrive in time for their trip’s scheduled start time will not be eligible for a refund or reschedule under any circumstances.
- Trips will go ahead if it is overcast or raining. If you have not heard from The Matthew (either by phone or email), please assume that your trip will be going ahead and arrive for boarding 10-15 minutes before your trip’s scheduled start time. If your trip does need to be cancelled by The Matthew for any reason (including bad weather), you will be contacted as soon as possible. Please note that refunds will not be available if you do not arrive for your trip.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult aged 18+.
- Group bookings are limited to 10 people. The Matthew of Bristol reserves the right to cancel without notice any group bookings exceeding this number. Eventbrite fees are non-refundable if The Matthew cancels any group booking exceeding 10 people.
PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING YOUR TICKETS
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
The Matthew of Bristol, Princes Wharf, Bristol, United Kingdom
GBP 0.00 to GBP 33.00