About this Event
Drinks, friends, socializing and dance. We're giving you that and making it bigger and better than ever! If you're anything like us, prom wasn't exactly...tailored towards you, so we are throwing you a prom night at the Georgetown Ballroom with its massive 550 person capacity and TWO Theaters. Come as you are, or dress up fancy for the prom. Dresses, tuxes and tails are certainly welcome but not at all required, and we're going to have the venue decked out with prom decorations to make this a FetchNW event unlike anything you've seen yet.
One theater will be for dancing with some of your local furry DJs, and the other for a social space with a complimentary photo booth ran by local community photographers. There's an outdoor hangout space too. Full service bars are available, and we'll also have FREE street style tacos as a snack available while they last!
Want to be a Golden Paw VIP? Golden Paw tickets will get you line skipping powers on entry to the venue, a special lanyard, a cooler badge, a free event poster, and one free premium cocktail drink ticket.
Dust off your outfits and freshly fluffed paws, grab your friends, and join us for our biggest event yet, Puppy Love.
VENUE SPECIFIC DRESS CODE RULE - In addition to our usual no exposed genital nor butts dress code, the venue has a single added rule. No exposed chests nor pasties for all attendees (eg chest-covering tops such as shirts required). If you have any questions about your outfits, please reach out and let us know.
FOOD: There will be free street style tacos available as a snack/appetizer while they last. There will be Pork Carnitas (pork, tomatoes, chili peppers) and Vegetarian (Potato and Roasted Poblano) both served with corn tortillas. There will be optional pickled vegetables and salsa on the side you can add. There won't be alternatives nor customizations beyond that.
PARKING - The Georgetown Ballroom has limited free onsite parking. This will be first come first served. Georgetown has abundant street parking free in the evenings, and various paid surface lots within short walking distance.
BUT WHAT ABOUT ALL THE PANDEMICS? If we are unable to hold this event due to any current (or God help us new) pandemic, all ticket sales and DJ bookings will immediately be transferred to the date/time this event is rescheduled for. You won't have to do anything to transfer your ticket to the new date. We'll do that for you and we'll blast out announcements when/if this happens. By buying a ticket, you are guaranteeing your spot at this event, whenever it happens. Any questions, please ask.
WHAT ABOUT VACCINATIONS? - You must be fully vaccinated AND UP TO DATE WITH BOOSTERS against Covid-19 to attend FetchNW Presents Puppy Love. Failure to provide proof of vaccination will mean you will not be admitted to the event and you will not receive a refund.
TLDR: Primary Course + 1 Booster for most people. Digital and Physical Proof Accepted.
Proof of vaccination consists of your CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Cards, a WA State Certificate of COVID-19 Vaccination (from MyIRmobile.com), or a WA State Immunization Information System printout. We will accept printed or digital versions of these documents. For those joining us internationally, equivalent documentation from your home country will also be accepted.
Following the CDC definition, you are fully vaccinated and up to date with boosters:
Immediately after getting all boosters recommended for you if you had Moderna or Pfizer as your primary course. This is currently 1 booster for most people after at least 5 months after the final dose in the primary series.
Immediately after getting all boosters recommended for you if you had Johnson & Johnson as your primary course. This is currently 1 booster for most people after at least 2 months after getting the initial shot.
If you got different vaccines aside from those listed above, we will use the the definition of "up to date" as provided by your local health authority for said vaccine.
If you are not or cannot be fully vaccinated and up to date with boosters, we'd love to see you in the future when it's safer.
Making, causing to be made, or using false or misleading documents or claims regarding one's vaccination status is a violation of our Code of Conduct. Because of the unique and elevated risk that this poses to public safety, anyone found to be attempting to circumvent this policy may receive a lifetime ban from FetchNW events as well as referral to the appropriate authorities.
MERCHANDISE: We are selling merchandise for pickup at the event. If you want merchandise, buy it as an ADD-ON as you purchase your entry tickets. You'll get proof of purchase and a code to scan for these, just like you get them for your tickets. Bring that for pickup at the event.
FetchNW is a 21+ event!!!
Join us on Telegram for all the latest event info!
- FetchNW Chat
- FetchNW Broadcast Channel
Event Rules and Conditions of Entry:
- All sales final, no refunds.
- You must be 21 or older to attend.
- Follow the FetchNW Party Bill of Rights.
- Unexpired, valid, government-issued photo ID required to enter.
- All guests are subject to a security screening and bag check, including action packers or fursuit bags.
- Tickets are transferable and may be used by the ticket holder. You can give your ticket to a friend or sell it. Whoever is holding the ticket will get into the party. Don't give away your ticket unless you really mean to.
- No outside food or drink
- No drug use, nor consuming marijuana inside the venue nor within the venue's outside space. The Georgetown Ballroom has a dedicated smoking/vaping area outside. Smoking/vaping marijuana is still strictly prohibited even in this area.
- Anyone visibly under the influence of drugs or alcohol may be denied entry.
- Anyone overly intoxicated will be asked to leave.
- No weapons (e.g., firearms, knives, mace)
- FetchNW, LLC and the the Georgetown Ballroom are not responsible for lost or stolen personal belongings.
- You are responsible for your own behavior and agree to indemnify and hold FetchNW, LLC and the Georgetown Ballroom harmless in the event of losses, injury, or death arising from your own actions, negligence, and any other causes whatsoever.
- Let us know upon entry if you wish to opt out of photographs and video recordings. You will be given a wristband which must be visible at all times. Be aware that removing you from photos and video may not be possible for group photos or if we cannot see your wristband.
- If you do not opt out: you grant FetchNW LLC the right and license, in perpetuity and throughout the universe, to retain and use any and all audio or video recordings or photographs taken during the event for the purposes of advertising and/or publicity on social media accounts, internet messaging rooms, in any and all media, whether now known or hereafter devised. FetchNW LLC reserves the right to share, tweet, retweet, or quote tweet all such recordings and photos.
- In all cases, with or without opt-out, FetchNW reserves the right to use recordings and photos for security purposes in the event of a security incident or complaint from attendees, the venue, or law enforcement.
- You understand that other attendees may take your photo or record you and FetchNW cannot control that. You hold FetchNW harmless for any damages which may arise from use of such recordings or photos taken or used by individuals not affiliated with FetchNW.
- Don't be a dick. We’re all here to have a good time together.
Georgetown Ballroom, 5623 Airport Way South, Seattle, United States
USD 5.00 to USD 110.00