About this Event
Fearless Presentations ® is a two-day presentation class that helps participants (1) eliminate public speaking fear, (2) design and deliver professional speeches quickly, and (3) create compelling visual aids that reinforce the information in your presentation.
These Public Speaking Classes cover the following:
- 10 Ways to Eliminate Nervousness and Present in a Confident Way
- How to Deliver Your Entire Presentation without Notes
- Use Examples and Stories to Make Your Presentations More Memorable
- A Simple Three-Step Process to Persuade any Audience
- Identify Your Individual Strengths as a Presenter
- Impromptu Speaking and Q&A Sessions Made Easy
- How to Design Entire Presentations in Minutes Versus Days or Weeks
- Five Ways to Add Enthusiasm to Even the Most Boring Speeches
- 10 Ways to Add Showmanship to a Presentation
- PowerPoint Tips for the Non-Technical Presenter
Tuition for the entire 2-day public speaking class is just $1250 per person and includes a manual, a textbook, and video recordings of your presentations.
For a full syllabus, visit Public Speaking Coaching Session and for a printable brochure, visit Presentation Skills Course Brochure.
2200 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W., 4th Floor East, Washington, DC 20037, United States