About this Event
Help us celebrate our 2nd birthday, a day of fun for the kids and bitesize info talks for their adults.
On Saturday 30th September join us between 10am to 2pm for face painting, family yoga, kids' meditation, cupcakes and bitesize information talks on children's health and parenting.
Everything is for free but if you are able to donate, all proceeds will go to Brookfield Primary School.
Bitesize Talks (15 - 20 mins)
- The Benefits of Paediatric Acupuncture with Dr Sunila Prasad
- Oral Hygiene for Kids with Deborah Ryan
- Mindset and Somatic tools for Staying Grounded Whatever Parenting Throws at You with Emily Hughes
- Children’s First Aid Basics with Anna Lawton
- Homeopathy for Kids with Nicole Schubert-Nicolas
Confirmed Taster Sessions for kids (20 - 30 mins), with more to follow...
- Family Yoga (under 8s) with Mary Sheppard
- Kids Yoga (8 – 12s) with Ali Masterman
- Kids Meditative Dance with Gabriella Weekes
- Kids Sensory Meditation: Christel Bruce-Stanfield
- Nature Crafts with Paula Harvey
The event will be drop-in but we will shortly be opening pre-booking for both the talks and taster sessions for those who don't want to miss out. Watch this space.
If you would like to access the Women Supporting Women Fund to subsidise this event, find more details here - https://www.mwhealth.co.uk/wsw-fund/
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Moon Women's Health, 63 Chetwynd Road, London, United Kingdom