About this Event
The Universities of Rennes 1 and Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne are delighted to invite you to the OpenU International Conference “Experimenting with Online Pedagogical Resources for European Universities”, which will take place in Paris, France, on October 13th and 14th, 2022.
The conference will be followed up by a special number in the journal Education Sciences (ISSN: 2227-7102).
Different stakeholders involved in European higher education, such as researchers, lectures, educational and support staff, practitioners, policy makers, university representatives and students are invited to share and discuss experiences around the following priority actions:
- Development of multiple degrees
- Development of MOOCs & Micro-Masters
- Identification, creation, and management of mobility window
- How to give a lecture in a virtual classroom?
- Organisation of collaborative online courses
- Integration of the innovative tools in university digital infrastructure (APIs)
- How to develop online cooperation (digital lab)?
- How to support blended learning?
- Change management for university leadership in a digital world - raising awareness on the added value of the hub
Details of the program will be published in coming weeks and speakers' profiles and title of contributions will be available by August.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Maison des Universités et des Réseaux Universitaires, 103 boulevard Saint-Michel, Paris, France