Join us in Boston on October 14, 2023 for our Event Planner Certification to take your career to the next level!
Event Planner Certification
Date: October 14, 2023
Time: 9:00 AM-4:00 PM (brief 30-minute lunch break at 12:30PM)
Registration Includes: Event training, workbook, an exam, certification, and event certification ID.
Certifications are awarded at the end of class
Class is limited to 24 participants. First come, first serve basis.
Whether you are new to event planning or a seasoned pro, you can earn your event planner certification. Ever notice how the best events look effortless? Get the tips, techniques, and tricks the pros use to put on flawless events. You will discover the inside track and come away with the confidence you need to pull everything off like a real pro, even if this is your first time planning an event.
HOSTED BY: Correlations Training www.correlationstraining.com
YOU WILL LEARN:
· How to determine the amount of time/budget you need to prepare for an event
· The absolutely most important thing to do first when you're put in charge
· The 7 essential elements of any meeting, and how to prepare for each
· Where you should hold the event and when a hotel is a better choice
· The basic questions every event planner must be able to answer
· The most important consideration for setting up a registration desk
· What type of food you should serve, how much, and when
· Pricing for profit and marketing strategies
· How to properly design and decorate an event space
- The First Steps: Initial Planning & Budgets
- Event Planner Income
- Event Planner Contracts
- Booking Speakers & Entertainment
- Location, Location, Location
- Catering & Menu Planning
- Staffing & Volunteers
- The Guest List & Invitations
- Themes & Programs
- Weather Considerations
- Event Design & Decorating
We offer the only 4-year professional development program for event planners, after class you can expect support and mentorship for your event planning career.
Can't make it to class? No problem!
Download our eBook "How to Be an Event Planner: Everything You Need to Know'--visit www.correlationstraining.com
Marriott, 296 State Street, Boston, United States