About this Event
There is limited seating for this service. Face masks are required to be worn at all times. Your temperature will be taken and you will be provided hand sanitizer upon entry. DO NOT REGISTER OR ATTEND THESE SERVICE IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH OR ACKNOWLEDGE THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BELOW.
By registering to attend these services, you acknowledge and agree to the following:
I acknowledge the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and that the CDC and many other public health authorities still recommend practicing social distancing.
I further acknowledge that Rhema Word Restoration Ministries (also referred to as the "ministry") has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I further acknowledge that Rhema Word Restoration Ministries can not guarantee that I will not become infected with the Coronavirus/Covid-19. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Coronavirus/COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, members, attendees, and their families.
I am voluntarily attending this service(s) and acknowledge that I am increasing my risk to exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19. I acknowledge that I must comply with all set procedures to reduce the spread while in attendance.
I attest that:
* I am not experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
* I have not traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
* I have not traveled to a highly impacted area within the United States of America in the last 14 days.
* I do not believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
* I have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19 and not yet cleared as non contagious by state or local public health authorities.
* I am following all CDC recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I hereby release and agree to hold Rhema Word Restoration Ministries harmless from, and waive on behalf of myself, my heirs, and any personal representatives any and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses and compensation for damage or loss to myself and/or property that may be caused by any act, or failure to act of the ministry, or that may otherwise arise in any way in connection with attending services at Rhema Word Restoration Ministries.
I understand that this release discharges Rhema Word Restoration Ministries from any liability or claim that I, my heirs, or any personal representatives may have against the ministry with respect to any bodily injury, illness, death, medical treatment, or property damage that may arise from, or in connection to, any services attended at Rhema Word Restoration Ministries. This liability waiver and release extends to the ministry together with all leaders, members, and attendees.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Rhema Word Restoration Ministries, 908 North Brickyard Road, Columbia, United States