European Green Copper Summit 2024
Date: June13-14 2024
Place: Hamburg Germany
Organizer: ECV International
Tickets: Offline (On-site) &Online (Live Broadcast)
This event will have 16+ keynote speakers sharing their expertise from leading enterprises in global Copper industry including association consulting firm copper mining manufacturing recycling and application. 150+ industrial specialists from upstream and downstream of copper value chain will attend. Our summit focus on diverse hot industrial topics in the era of green transition including green sustainable copper trends analysis 2024 copper supply and demand outlook and insight Hydrogen Powered Smelting low carbon cooper certification integrated roadmap to sustainable mining transition digital methods of Carbon Accounting and Copper Life Cycle Analysis Innovative Flotation Technologies Implementation Waste Management Solutions low carbon copper application in manufacturing industry Flexible and Clean E-Scrap Smelting Technologies copper scrap recycling value chain. We will provide a platform for your knowledge sharing and cooperation achievements which is of great importance to shape a green and sustainable future of copper industry.
Copper plays a crucial role as a fundamental raw material in the transition to clean energy the development of EVs power grids energy storage and so on. With its extensive application in decarbonization technologies the global demand for copper is anticipated to rise leading up to 2050. According to McKinsey the global shift toward electrification is projected to raise the annual demand for copper to 36.6 million tonnes by 2031 a significant increase from the current demand of approximately 25 million tonnes. Consequently it becomes imperative to guarantee the accessibility of environmentally friendly and sustainable copper to fulfill this growing demand. In Europe for the low carbon goal several policies and regulations promote the development of green copper such as existing EU legislative framework forchemicals and products forthcoming EU Critical Raw Materials Act and the Net Zero Industry Act.
The low carbon copper sector aims to enhance energy efficiency in processing facilities adopt cleaner mining technologies and explore innovative methods for low carbon copper production. The push toward sustainability is motivated not only by environmental considerations but also the expanding demand for environmentally friendly products and the integration of green practices into business strategies. This summit aims to gather about 150 copper industry experts to discuss the latest technologies and business models for low carbon copper the topics will refer to green copper mining innovative low carbon smelting copper recycling green copper application and so on. This summit aims to shape the industry towards a greener more sustainable future.
17+ Keynote Speeches and a Panel Discussion to Share Green Copper Trends and Practices in Europe including On-Site Q&A Sessions with Speakers;
Direct and In-Depth On-Site Communication with 150+ Key Copper Industry Decision Makers to Find Further Cooperation Opportunities;
Online & OfflineCo-Promotions to Enhance Brand Influence;
- European Copper Industry’s Pathways to NetZero and Roadmap to Achieve Sustainability Goals.
- Future Trends Analysis and Market Insights Overview of Green Copper Supply in Europe.
- Breakthrough Decarbonized Copper Production Technology by Using Hydrogen to Replace Natural Gas.
- Boosting Copper’s Innovative Applications on Electric Vehicles to Drive the Electrification and Accelerate the Transition to a Clean Energy Future.
- Develop Smart Mining Technologies to Extract More Green Copper from Aging Mines in Lower-Grade.
- Advanced and Integrated Architectural Design Installation and Continuous Improvement Solutions for Copper Electrical Cable Systems at Solar and Wind Power Plants.
- How to Efficiently Produce Low-Carbon and Recycled Copper for Enterprises' Sustainable Development.
- A New-Gen Ultrafast Copper Lines Solution to Enable Ultra-High-Speed Broadband Access.
- Effective Corporate Global Strategies to Reduce Copper Manufacturing Carbon Footprint and Environmental Impact.
- Innovative Flotation Technologies to Increase Copper Recovery while Reducing Energy Consumption.
- Responsible Production and Sourcing Practices under the Copper Mark Assurance Framework to Promote Copper Industry’s Sustainable Development.
- Green Copper Alloys’ Key Contributions to Accelerating Automotive Industry’s Electrification and Decarbonization Transition in Europe.
- Sustainable and Cost-Efficient Gearless Belt Conveyor Systems for Automated Copper Mining.
- Circular Copper: Navigating a Sustainable and Resilient Scrap Recycling Value Chain.
- Case Study---Profitably Smart and Safer Copper Mining and Processing Strategies.
- Implementing Sustainable and Responsible Copper Procurement Corporate Policies to Ensure Responsible Production.
- Developing Advanced TSL Smelter to Accelerate Copper E-scrap's Closed Loop Recycling.
Click the link below to find out more events:
For inquiries please contact: [email protected]
About the Organizer
ECV International is a leading organizer of high-end international events of all sizes with 100+ experts on industry research event planning and management. We are committed to providing customers with high-quality and personalized service for each and every event.
Our business scope reaches out the globe. Every year we host regularly more than 60 high-level online and in-person international conferences in Singapore China Vietnam Thailand United Arab Emirates France Germany and other countries attracting 6000+ attendees from across the world— including senior management of established players to first-time entrepreneurs of start-ups to technical KOLs.
The topics of these events are highly diversified including automotive energy manufacturing textiles and shoes digital marketing retail carbon neutrality sustainability supply chains metals finance HR healthcare and other sectors.
For over a decade we've got ample experience of organizing more than 600 events with industry influence via unique industrial insights and excellent key account management with the cumulative number of attendees exceeding 80000 and the most of the Fortune 2000 companies served.
Our mission is to present the cutting-edge and high-quality content build a valuable networking platform for corporate executives and help decision makers create value and pursue excellence.
Hamburg Germany, Hamburg Germany, Hamburg, Germany
EUR 1100.00 to EUR 1800.00