About this Event
Marcella Hazan, noted cookbook author, culinary instructor and "the first mother of Italian cooking in America", according to Lidia Bastianich, was an advocate of simple preparations. She focused on fresh ingredients and had a rare insight into the complexity of flavors that is the essence of Italian regional cooking. You'll pick up tips as our instructors show you how to make some of her classic recipes.
For ages 18 & up.
- Crespelle filled with Spinach, Prosciutto & Parmesan (Thin Italian Pancakes)
- Scaloppini de Vitello al Marsala (Sautéed Veal Scaloppini with Marsala)
- Sautéed Green Beans with Butter & Cheese
- Polenta Shortcake with Raisins, Dried Figs & Pine Nuts
Participants 21 years and older will enjoy Italian wine paired with their meal.
Safety & Precautions
- You will receive an email with a link to a waiver two days prior to class. We ask that you return a signed copy of the waiver for each attendee via email prior to class.
- Classes are limited to a maximum of two hours. For that reason, we ask that all attendees arrive at least 5 minutes prior to the confirmed time of the class.
- Some COVID-related restrictions may apply.
For more information about our classes please click on the links below:
Find FAQs about our in-store classes here.
Find FAQs about our private classes here.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Central Market Dallas Lovers Lane, 5750 East Lovers Lane, Dallas, United States