About this Event
Asialink and Climateworks Centre are accepting Expressions of Interest from Australian and Vietnamese business leaders to participate in the Australia-Vietnam Green Economy Summit.
ABOUT THE SUMMIT
Vietnam is one of the fastest growing economies in Asia. Now is the time for Australia and Vietnam to reshape economic ties to reach emissions reduction targets through investment, the export of equipment, technology and services, and the development of future skills and knowledge.
If you are...
- An Australian or Vietnamese CEO or Executive.
- Leading an organisation in renewable energy, energy efficiency, sustainable finance, innovation, skills and others in the green economy.
- Seeking to engage or currently engaging with organisations across Australia and Vietnam.
Then this two-day program will help you…
- Unlock opportunities within Vietnam’s green economy.
- Be introduced to potential sustainable business partnerships.
- Signal your commitment to Vietnam and the green economy.
- Enhance your ability to navigate Vietnam’s policy frameworks across the green economy.
Meet our featured speakers
View our speaker biographies here.
Additional speakers to be announced.
View the Summit agenda here.
How can I attend?
Places are limited.
Expressions of Interest are now open and close on 19 March. Register your interest by clicking on the button below. A member of our team will be in contact with you with further details and to confirm your registration.
Summit participation is subsidised by the Australian Government and will include a nominal fee.
About the program
The Summit is a part of the Australia-Vietnam Green Economy Program, an initiative led by Asialink and Climateworks Centre and supported by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
The Program aims to foster collaboration between government and business in the green economy by developing commercial opportunities, knowledge, connections and business capabilities. It is dedicated to harnessing the green economy's potential, focusing on sustainable development, the creation of jobs and growth, and the transition to renewable resources and net-zero emissions.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
InterContinental Saigon, an IHG Hotel, Corner Hai Ba Trung St. & Le Duan Blvd, District 1, Ben Nghe Ward, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam