• Lighting for creating a specific mood
• Natural posing vs. positioning the subject
• Location is key to telling the story
• How to make the subject feel comfortable
• Details vs. wide shots
• How to tell a visual narrative in a single shot or a series
• Notepad or note-taking device
This workshop is geared towards photographers of all skill levels, but basic knowledge of the use of your camera is necessary.
About the Instructor
Born 1982, in Arad, Romania. Petra moved to the states when she was 1/ 1/2 years old. She studied arts at Florida Atlantic University, then got her Masters of Fine Art Photography at Rochester Institute of Technology, Rochester New York in 2011. Petra has been a photography professor for 9 years. She currently lives in Cedar Park with her husband and daughter. Her focus lies in the fine art photography. Her other hobbies include gardening and having too many cats.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Precision Camera & Video, 2438 W. Anderson Lane Suite B-4, Austin, United States