• Risk Management is Everyone’s Business, not just the CEO’s, CFO’s or CRO’s!
• In living life, the secret of the How's is actually in the Why's!
• Risk Management is not just about compliance. It should be a Business Enabler, a Power Tool to push the business to new levels of accomplishment
• Learn how to be a Risk Champion, and how to be a good pro-business Risk Manager
• Be introduced to the notions of Risk Measurement – Value-at-Risk (VaR) and Conditional Value-at-Risk (C-VaR) and have a hands-on experience of computing these risk measures
• Learn about Risk-Adjusted-Returns-on-Capital (RAROC) as a management tool
• Be guided through the various forms of risks i.e. Market Risk, Credit Risk and Operational Risk
• Gain an insight to various Good Risk Management Practices
• Understand the Importance of embracing practices that will bolster Operational Resilience
• Understand why Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) considerations should be featured as part of Good Operational Risk Management Practices
• Have an appreciation of the Risks Involved in Climate Change and how it can impact our business
• Learn how we can play an important role in working towards achieving Carbon Neutrality and a Net Zero state, and also in assessing and managing Climate Risks in our portfolio.
• Be introduced to The Basel Capital Accord
Dr. Jeffrey C. K. Lim
Ph.D., C.Sci., C.Math., FIMA, FCPS, FRM, PRM, B.Fel.
Duration: 2 Days, 28 October - 29 October 2021
Time: 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
Venue: Concorde Hotel, Orchard Road, Singapore
[Buffet Lunch and 2 Tea-Breaks will be provided during each session]
This programme is approved for listing on the Financial Training Scheme (FTS) Programme Directory and is eligible for FTS claims subject to all eligibility criteria being met.
The FTS is available to eligible entities, at a 90% funding level of programme fees subject to all eligibility criteria being met and to existing grant caps. FTS claims may only be made for programmes listed on the FTS Programme Directory with the specified validity period.
Please refer to www.ibf.org.sg for more information.
Skills Future (Funding)
This program is eligible for Skills Future Funding. Please refer to Skills Future website for more information.
More Info: www.PI-ETA.com
[Only pre-registered Participants who have fully paid for the Program will be admitted. Register at the above website. Upon registration, you will receive an Invoice with full payment instructions and details. Payment must be received in Full prior to commencement of the Program]
Questions: Phone +65 634 100 10 or Email: [email protected]
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Concorde Hotel Singapore, 100 Orchard Road, Singapore, Singapore 238840, Singapore, Singapore