Come experience the transformative nature of a Conscious Connected Breathwork Session. Tap into the incredible healing power of your breath.
About this Event
Hello. I’m Stacy of Queenfisher Coaching & Breathwork, and I'm so excited to facilitate your Breathwork journey.
The end of the year is upon us; how about joining us to spend some intentional time breathing out the old from 2023 and breathing in the new for everything that awaits you in 2024?
Conscious Connected Breathwork, known by other names like holotropic, shamanic, psychedelic or rebirthing breathwork, is an incredible transformational tool for growth, personal discovery, healing, and altered states of consciousness. Using a connected and circular breath, at an accelerated pace in and out of the mouth, helps the breather connect directly to the body and the heart, often leaving the critical mind and its chatter at the door.
Your breath becomes the guide on this powerful journey, refreshing your body with increased oxygen and energy, allowing for the movement of emotional and physical release and stress reduction.
Breathwork is both personal and experiential. Every time you breath this way, your experience will be unique. Many times, it is even hard to put words to the experience, but it is guaranteed to shift your state of being. People tend to leave the session feeling lighter, calmer, relaxed and more present with their bodies and emotions. Emotional shifts experienced while breathing can be profoundly healing and liberating.
Stacy will start each session by explaining the breathing technique and talking about some of the physical sensations you may experience, which can include tetany, powerful emotional shifts, body unwinding or tremoring.
After the introduction, you will begin your hour session set to an evocative playlist created to support your journey and help your focus on breathing. There will be time for stillness and rest to integrate at the end of the session and optional sharing if time permits.
Group sessions remain small for an intimate experience and to allow Stacy to best support all the breathers.Important instructions for group classes:
1. Bring a mat, blanket and small pillow. Breathwork causes a drop in body temperature, so bring or dress in layers so you remain comfortable during the session.
2. No late admittance as it can disrupt the experience for other participants. Sessions start and end on-time. Doors open 10 minutes prior, so please come early to get set up.
3. Please review and agree to the waiver and terms of condition before purchasing your ticket. A waiver can also be signed at the beginning of the session.
4. Parking: permit-free street parking is available along Western or Augusta. Please arrive early if this is your first class to allow time to find parking.
5. All sales final. You can transfer your ticket to a buddy if you can’t make it or possibly use it for a future class.
6. It’s suggested you don’t eat for a few hours before class.
7. Wear loose, comfortable clothing to allow for relaxed breathing.
COVID Precautions: You cannot participate in this type of breathwork wearing a mask. Masks are not permitted. If you feel you are getting sick, or are sick, coughing or congested, please do not attend the breathwork session (reach out to be about switching your ticket to another date). If you are uncomfortable with this group setup, please attend an online session from the safety of your own home. Attendees must take responsibility for their health and respect the health of fellow attendees.
Create your Space Studio
937 N. Western Avenue
Chicago, IL 60622
between Augusta & Walton in the Ukrainian Village neighborhood.
Conscious Connected Breathwork has a myriad of possible benefits, and can:
- Provide a gateway to the subconscious to rewire/reprogram outdated patterns, conditioning and limiting beliefs.
- Help you open up to, feel and release emotional blockages.
- Serve as a foundation to mindfulness and full presence to life.
- Awaken the breather to bliss, joy and connection to universal love.
- Balance the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems.
- Improve sleep, memory, concentration and energy levels.
- Better connect you to the felt-sense― all of the physical sensations, thought patterns, feelings and emotions present in our body.
- Improve physical functioning in the body. 70% of toxins leave the body through the breath.
- Tap you into spirituality. Breath serves as a bridge between the physical and non-physical realms.
Contraindications: Conscious Connected Breathwork may result in certain physiological changes in the body and can also result in intense physical and emotional release. Therefore, it is advisable to refrain from conscious breathwork with the presence of any of the following:
- Detached retina
- Family history of Aneurysms
- High blood pressure that is not controlled by medicine
- Use of prescription blood thinning medications such as Coumadin
- Strokes, seizures, TIAs, or other brain/neurological condition or disease.
- Cardiovascular disease and/or irregularities including prior heart attack
- Prior diagnosis by a health professional of bipolar disorder or schizophrenia
- Hospitalization for any psychiatric or emotional crisis.
By joining a breathwork session, you take full responsibility and release me as the facilitator from any liability claims. Always seek the guidance of your doctor or other qualified health professional with any questions you may have regarding your health or a medical condition before participating in any breathing activity. If you have asthma, please consult your doctor before attending and bring your inhaler.
Some helpful tips for getting the most out of the experience:
- Release expectations around the type of session you’re going to have. Each session has its own unique flavor.
- Listen to your body in terms of what pace & intensity you want to bring into the session. Forcing or overriding your body is never a good idea, especially if you are tired or stressed.
- Try not to force an agenda or rush healing.
- Trust your body’s wisdom and timing. I have found that the beauty of breathwork is that gunk bubbles to the surface often with impeccable timing when we are ready to receive.
- Show up with an open heart and an open mind; this will transform your experience.
- Bring gratitude into the practice. Your body and breath are TRULY amazing things! You are a magnificent being.
Questions? Concerns? Don't hesitate to reach out at [email protected]
Follow me on Instagram @queenfishercoaching
Hope to see you there!
Create Your Space Studio, 937 North Western Avenue, Chicago, United States