The course covers what to do in an emergency situation with a child ( over 1 year) and an adult.
This course is suitable for anyone who wants to receive training in emergency first aid within a smaller, low risk working environment.
By the end of the course, successful candidates will be able to:
* Understand the role and responsibility of a first aider
* Assess an incident including a primary survey.
* Help a child or adult who is unresponsive and breathing normally.
* Help a child or adult who is unresponsive and NOT breathing normally.
* Help a casualty who is having a seizure.
* Administer CPR including using a defibrillator.
* Recognise and assist a child or adult who is choking
* Help a casualty who is wounded and bleeding.
* Recognise and help a casualty who is in shock ( from severe blood loss) * Help a casualty with a minor injury.
* Help a casualty with a suspected fracture.
- Free course book for all attendees
- Continuous assessment with no written or final exams.
- Only £65 Per Person
- As seen on Dragon's Den!
- 5***** training ( check out our reviews)
- Certificate valid for 3 years
Thursday 30th June 2022, to book visit gloucestershire.minifirstaid.co.uk
Private classes are also available.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
St Werburghs Community Centre, Horley Road,Bristol, United Kingdom, Bristol, United Kingdom