About this Event
Synopsis of this Online Training Session
Goal setting is one of the most important steps in achieving results. When individual goals in the organization are set properly, it leads to benefits such as:
- People have clear understanding of their performance expectations
- Everyone is aligned to the same overall organizational objectives
- There are clear and objective criteria to measure and reward performance
In this session, we will discuss:
- Setting “Hard” and “Soft” Goals
- Common mistakes in individual Goal Setting in the organization
- Making sure that your Goals are SMARTER
This complimentary one-hour online session (conducted using Zoom) is led by our consultant Lim Poh Guan. Poh Guan is a Founding Partner of the John Maxwell Team.
The training session is designed to be interactive and participants are expected to be active learners, e.g ask and answer questions just like in a regular training session.
Please visit our website at www.leaders.com.sg (as well as our solution-specific microsites at www.strengths.com.sg & whatsyourbox.sg) to learn more about what we do.
Our Online Learning Bites Series
Emerging Leaders' Roadmap to Success (Online) Program
This session is part of the Leadership Performance Group's Online Learning Bites Series - our contribution to continuous learning and development in the face of challenges presented by Covid-19. The series consists of 8 one-hour modules delivered online via Zoom:
- Module 1: Building Leadership Influence
- Module 2: Leadership Styles - The Right Style @ the Right Time
- Module 3: Building Trust & Collaboration
- Module 4: Winning People Over - Influencing Skills
- Module 5: Leading Change
- Module 6: Effective Goal Setting at Work
- Module 7: Critical Thinking - Clear Thinking in Unclear Situations
- Module 8: Turn Your Talents into Strengths
These online training modules are free-of-charge and open to anyone keen to learn about leadership. More than 2,500 participants from Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Hong Kong have benefited from the more than 130 sessions that we have run so far. Each module is run approximately once a month and you can keep a look out on Eventbrite for the next run.
Participants who complete all 8 online modules (since the program's start in April 2020) can request the Leadership Performance Group for an e-Certificate of Participation for our Emerging Leaders' Roadmap to Success Program (8 hours Online). Please let us know the dates of the 8 sessions that you have attended. You can complete all 8 modules at your own preferred sequence and pace.
Please make your requests for e-certificates here at http://bit.ly/lpg-certs.
Leadership Performance Group Online Learning Bites Session 141.
Module 6 of the Emerging Leaders' Roadmap to Success (Online) program.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Hong Leong Building, 16 Raffles Quay, Singapore, Singapore