- Is the private casual networking with friends from the international and Dutch communities something you are longing for?
- If your answer is "yes", join us on Saturday 13th of November 2021 at the "Dutch Jubilee Orange Party"!
We promise to deliver a chic & delightful Dutch-style celebration at the garden of the newly opened five-star hotel in Tonson alley - Sindhorn Kempinski Hotel Bangkok, from 17:00 - 22:30.
Culinary vendors and wide-range beverages, including Dutch deep-fried snacks and Heineken 0.0, are available for your selection at reasonable prices. Dress code for this event is a summer cocktail attire & you are encouraged to come up with a small orange gimmick.
This event is organized in close collaboration among the Netherlands - Thai Chamber of Commerce (NTCC), Nederlandse Vereniging Thailand (NVT), and Stichting Thailand Zakelijk (STZ).
- Advance payment before Friday 5th of November 2021 is required to confirm your registration.
- A refund is not possible for this event.
- Parking is available at the hotel parking, however, we encourage you to take the BTS to Chidlom station
- Storage space for your belonging is not provided, please avoid bringing big items/bags
- For any further inquiries, please contact [email protected]
Date: Saturday 13th of November 2021
Time: 17:00 - 22:30
Venue: Lobby entrance (Tonson alley), Sindhorn Kempinski Hotel Bangkok
- Adults - NTCC/NVT/STZ members: THB 1,000 (with THB 500 credit provided for food and beverages)
- Adult - non-members: THB 1,500
(with THB 500 credit provided for food and beverages)
- Children - NTCC/NVT/STZ members: THB 500 (with THB 250 credit provided for food and beverages)
- Children - non-members: THB 750 (with THB 250 credit provided for food and beverages)
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Sindhorn Kempinski Hotel Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand