About this Event
- What are the implications hybrid working has on organisations for managing workers’ health, safety, wellbeing and productivity?
- How do you help your workforce effectively manage risks in the hybrid model?
- How hybrid working can be incorporated into your ISO 45001 plans ?
- How continuous improvement to safety, health and welfare to include hybrid workers can be demonstrated?
The program will also examine the legal principles of homeworking.
Louis Wustemann is a writer and consultant in employment issues, with a specialist knowledge of health and safety and remote and hybrid working. He is the author of The IRS Handbook Of Flexible Working: Law & Practice.
Who should Attend?
The Hybrid Workers seminar is created for personnel with high-level responsibilities for managing health and safety within their organisations.
The following groups would benefit:
• Health, Safety and Environmental Professionals
• General and Operational Managers / Supervisors
At the end of the seminar delegates should be able to demonstrate:
• An understanding of what a hybrid worker is and the training requirements.
• Awareness of the difference between lockdown homeworkers and hybrid workers.
•Knowledge of employer and employee responsibilities for hybrid worker safety, health & welfare.
• Understanding of best practice solutions to monitor and track safety, health and welfare (SHW) performance in the key areas of hybrid working.
• A grasp of the challenges of maintaining good communications with, and positive wellbeing in, Hybrid working.
This is a 2-hour, 30-minute interactive seminar.
A 15-minute networking break at the interval. Complimentary tea/coffee and light snacks will be provided.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Red Cow Moran Hotel, Naas Road, Dublin 22, Ireland