About this Event
Come meet diverse teaching candidates from across the Greater Boston area at the 9th Annual Boston Diversity Career Fair for Teachers, co-sponsored by the Boston Public Schools, the Teachers' Lounge and the Boston Compact, a partnership including public and charter schools and the Archdiocese of Boston Catholic Schools Office.
The Teachers' Lounge is a series of monthly celebrations for educators of color, and friends, from the Greater Boston Area. This is a space for our community to connect, build, and vibe with great music, people, and activities.
WAYS TO GET INVOLVED
Our community is strengthened with increased involvement from our TTL Fam. Email us at [email protected] if you would like to get involved/contribute in any of the following ways:
- Get it POP'n: Share a Problem of Practice at an upcoming event, so we can workshop together.
- Resource Share: Share document resources with other educators for the benefit of our TTL Fam, and their students/families.
- Job Openings: Let us know about openings in your school/district/network
- Expand Networks: Tell friends, from all school districts/networks, about upcoming events and resources so we can expand our respective networks. Have them fill out this form.
- Volunteers: We are looking for volunteers to help with our check in table, facilitate discussions, and judge competitions.
- Share Input: We value your input about your experiences at our events and in your schools/places of employment. Please share your feedback with us so we can best serve our community.
We're excited to build with you. Follow @theteachersloungema on Instagram for details on all of our events.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Savvor Lounge, 180 Lincoln Street, Boston, United States