About this Event
For ages 18 & up
Enjoy a special dinner with your special someone. The menu, created by one of the greatest of American chefs and the African-American woman known for almost single-handedly reviving the almost forgotten art of refined Southern cooking, is from the pages of The Edna Lewis Cookbook, first published in 1972. You'll pick up tips as we show you how to make each dish and enjoy the meal, perfectly paired with wine.
PLEASE NOTE: You will enjoy a dinner and demonstration of techniques but will not be cooking during class.
For ages 18 & up. Participants who are 21 Years & older will enjoy wines paired with the meal. Tickets are priced per person. You will be prompted to purchase two tickets so your Valentine can join you.
- Lobster Cocktail with Special Sauce
- Crisp Roasted Duck Garnished with Kumquats; Wild Rice; Green Beans
- Boston Lettuce with French Dressing
- Assorted Cheeses
- Souffle Grand Marnier with Orange Sauce
Safety & Precautions
- At check-in, you will be asked to sign a waiver before entering the Cooking School.
- For that reason, we ask that all attendees arrive at least 5 minutes prior to the confirmed start time of the class.
- Some COVID-related restrictions may apply.
For more information about our classes please click on the links below:
Find FAQs about our in-store classes here.
Find FAQs about our private classes here.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Central Market Houston, 3815 Westheimer Road, Houston, United States