AdvertisementShare your life story with national author Jomo K. Johnson and have your life story written as a book over a meal and drinks!
About this Event
DON'T LIKE THE LOCATION? NOW, YOU CAN MAKE YOUR OWN RESTAURANT CHOICE!
BOOK DIRECTLY AT SMSNOVEL.COM
Either 1:1 or with a group, SMS Novel's Dinner with a Writer is a fun, casual, and exciting way to tell your story over fine dining. Now available Monday-Sunday starting at 6pm.
Whether riding solo or with your partner, SMS Novel's My Date With a Writer is a fun, safe, and creative way to meet with a local SMS professional writer to have a relaxed and casual conversation about your life over a meal or drinks. Great for couples who want to tell their love story or groups that want to share their friendship over drinks, our writers will casually interview and turn your story into it a 125-page autobiography with optional photos.
THIS MONTH'S FEATURED AUTHOR:
Enjoy a meeting with US Newsweek and Washington post featured author Jomo K. Johnson for dinner and writing of your book.
1. A meal credit of up to 99$ for a max of two people.
2. Meet with an SMS Novel writer in any city with only 12 hours' notice starting every day at 6pm EST.
3. Meet and interview with your writer for up to 2 hours.
4. Receive full manuscript of 125 pages within 30 days.
5. Fully edited manuscript when completed of 10k-14k words.
6. All rights belong to you to sell, share, or distribute as you choose!
(IF BOOKING WITH EVENTBRITE, CHOOSE PAY BY INVOICE ONLY)
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
The Ugly Mug, 723 8th Street Southeast, Washington, United States