About this Event
"If you have never been to Stevestock then you have missed one of the kindest, friendliest, and jammiest festivals in Central Virginia."
We are making history this year with the help of DeVault Vineyards in beautiful Concord, VA. We will be camping out all weekend enjoying music & art. If you have an RV you can bring that too! Get the best savings when you buy early and grab a weekend pass for the music.
All 2020 tickets will be honored! 2021 tickets onsale when the zombie apocalypse is over!
If camping is not your thing then the city of Appomattox, VA is just 5 minutes away. We will have food trucks on site as well as beer and wine. You are always welcome to bring your own but we ask that you not bring any glass.
Since we are on the subject lets take a look at the other rules:
- GOOD VIBES ONLY! We will not tolerate any fighting, bullying, or violence of any kind. If you are engaged in this sort of behavior then this is not the festival or the crowd for you. One of Campbell County's finest will ask you to leave and you will not be issued a refund.
- No Illegal Drugs! This is a family friendly event and if you are openly participating in these sort of activities where it is clearly seen and a problem then one of Campbell County's finest will ask you to leave and you will not be issued a refund. Please respect our youngest brothers and sisters.
- NO FIREWORKS! Every time one goes off then it will be investigated as potential gun fire and creates a real hassle. There will be a ZERO tolerance policy on fireworks.
- No ATV's, 4 wheelers, or other personal vehicles other than ADA required usage.
- You must have a wristband or lanyard at all times.
- Respect the land and property. No personal fires, we will have a fire pit. Also no digging, clearing, or altering of the property of any kind.
- No pets other than service animals.
- All vehicles must have a parking pass or camping pass to enter the grounds. A car or camping pass is good for up to 4 people per vehicle, and 6 people per RV.
If you can follow those rules then you can enjoy this fire lineup:
STEVESTOCK 3.5 - MUSICAL LINEUP TBA
I cannot thank everyone enough for all of your continued support. All parties involved from the venue to the staff to the artists are thrilled to be a part of this and we cannot wait for the unofficial start of summer at DeVault Vineyards! - Steve Storer
DeVault Family Vineyards, 247 Station Lane, Concord, United States
USD 10.00 to USD 100.00