AdvertisementIn this Workshop, students will explore how one of the most loved snack items is made and then, using the Engineering Design Process, develop their own chocolate bar and branding for it. We are combining all the aspects of STEM to help students not just develop their skills in fun ways but also give them insight into a familiar product.
What Your Child Will Learn:
- The chocolate-making process and the science behind it.
- How to apply the Engineering Design Process to develop their own chocolate bar.
- Creative branding techniques for their chocolate bar.
- Integrating STEM concepts into the creation of a familiar product.
- Problem-solving and innovation in designing a unique chocolate bar.
- Practical skills in product development, from concept to branding.
- Teamwork and collaborative skills during the workshop.
- An appreciation for the intersection of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics in the world of food production.
- A fun and interactive way to explore STEM through a beloved treat.
Date: December 14th 2023
Time: 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Location: Normandy Blvd, Jacksonville, FL
This workshop not only enhances their STEM knowledge of circuitry but also sparks their creativity, offering a tangible and imaginative learning experience. Join us for an illuminating adventure that fuses art with science!
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Edison Kids Innovation Center, 9300 Normandy Blvd, Suite 508, Jacksonville, FL 32221-1423, United States