The objective is to help practitioners assess their joint movement capacity and learn techniques and tips to increase movement capacity using the Functional Range Conditioning system.
A more integrated practice helps in sustaining joint health and ensuring longevity in the yoga practice.
? Session 1: Splits and Backbends (Lower Body Focus)
4 December 2021 (Saturday), 9am - 1pm
Learn to unlock your hips for splits and backbends.
? Session 2: Handstands (Upper Body Focus)
5 December 2021 (Sunday), 9am - 1pm
Learn to strengthen your shoulders for handstands.
- Assess your joint range of motion using CARs (controlled articulate rotations)
- Increase workspace in joint capsules for healthier joints
- Enhance strength and range of motion in Asanas using a strength-based approach
- Apply Functional Range techniques in yoga poses
* Both Sheryl and Edric are certified Functional Range Conditioning Movement Specialists and believe strongly in an evidence-based scientific approach to traditional yoga practice.
? Full Details & Registration:
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Pure Yoga Singapore (Republic Plaza), Singapore, Singapore