New Release + Daring Teams Program
About this Event
Dare to Lead™ Leaders Workshop
Join the revolution. Over 50,000 Leaders worldwide have now attended a Dr Brené Brown Dare to Lead™ Program. Are you ready to hold people to account, extend your emotional intelligence and learn the four critical skills of courageous cultures? Then this program is for you. Based on self-discovery, exploration and importantly skills practice – our program will help you shift culture and imbed the work of Dr Brené Brown further within your organisation.
What is Dare to Lead™?
Based on the research of Dr. Brené Brown, Dare to Lead™ is an empirically based courage-building program for leaders delivered exclusively by Dare to Lead™ Certified Facilitators.
Brené is a research professor at the University of Houston where she holds the Huffington Foundation – Brené Brown Endowed Chair at The Graduate College of Social Work. She has spent the past two decades studying courage, vulnerability, shame, and empathy, and most recently completed a seven-year study on courageous leadership. She is the author of five #1 New York Times bestsellers: The Gifts of Imperfection, Daring Greatly, Rising Strong, Braving the Wilderness, and Dare to Lead, which also debuted at #1 on The Wall Street Journal and Publisher’s Weekly list.
As a certified Dare to Lead™ (CDTLF) and The Daring Way™ (CDWF) facilitator Anna Ranaldo has been facilitating Dr Brené Browns workshops for the past 6 years as a leadership consultant, executive coach and change agent across Australia.
What people are saying
"Outstanding from the outset. Amazing content. Incredible two days that will reshape the way our team shows up with each other!" Telstra Leader
" Anna was amazing - a real gravitas that drew you in and engaged. What a woman! Loved the connection with the videos from Brené. Team Leader Finance Sector
"Thank you, Anna. Your heartfelt guidance, gentle stewardship and in-depth knowledge has helped me step into my arena without my old leadership armour. My new armour is courage!" Enterprise Change Leader
"Dare to Lead™ was so inspiring. This is one of the best courses I have ever attended. It was powerful and changed my thinking around myself and our workplace". Assistant Principal
What is Dare to Lead™ Leadership Training?
The most significant finding from Dr Brené Brown’s latest leadership research is that courage is a collection of four skill sets that are teachable, measurable, and observable.
New Dare to Lead™ Format
- Prework - including Dare to Lead™ Leadership Assessment
- 2 Day in person workshop 25th-26th Oct
- Leadership Integration Plan - Follow-up Webinar 28th Nov
Who should attend?
Anyone passionate about building leadership confidence, accelerating performance in others or navigating organisational change.
You will learn:
1.The four essential skill sets for courageous leadership - 100% teachable, observable and measurable
2. 16 ways we "armor up" to deal with fear and how to guard against these barriers to daring leadership
3. Self-awareness, who we are is how we lead. How to maintain alignment to your values
4. How to increase trust through greater empathy and how hold others accountable
5. Skills to stay in tough conversations when we want to tap out
6. How to reset after setbacks, failure or disappointment
What you receive:
- New! Dare to Lead™ workbook
- Exclusive Dare to Lead™ video content from Dr Brené Brown
- Dare to Lead Leadership Assessment
- Graduate community access to our FREE Brave Business Forums
- Dare to Lead™ Participant Trained - A LinkedIn Badge to promote your new skills!
- Eligible for the Daring Teams Rollout Program. Graduates of Dare to Lead™ can apply for the Daring Teams Rollout Program. This allows you to coordinate and upskill your team, or people within your organisation using the Daring Teams Rollout 7-week program. This is only available to Dare to Lead™ Trained Participants i.e., those who graduate from the Dare to Lead™ V2 (2021 and beyond programs).
DARE TO LEAD™ PARTICIPANT TRAINED RECOGNITION
As a Dare to Lead™ participant you have the option to become a Dare to Lead™ Trained participant. This allows you to place a Dare to Lead™ Trained badge on your LinkedIn Profile.
Further information is available at https://daretolead.brenebrown.com
IS MY REGISTRATION & TICKET TRANSFERABLE?
We do not refund tickets however you can transfer your ticket. Please notify [email protected] 2 weeks in advance of DTL commencement date if you require to transfer your ticket to another person or to a future DTL date. One transfer option is allowed and must be taken within 6mths of your first booking. If less than 48 hours transfer notice provided, there may be an additional fee incurred to cover venue/catering charges.
CAN WE TAILOR THIS PROGRAM TO SUPPORT OUR ORGANISATION?
Absolutely. In the six years since I became certified in Dr Brené Browns work, I have seen amazing results partnering with intact teams to support change agility, culture change and team effectiveness. Contact me today to explore how this powerful work can help you build braver leaders and courageous cultures.
DARE TO LEAD™ TEAM REPORTS
For intact teams the Dare to Lead™ Team Assessment and Trust Reports are available. These provide invaluable data to support courageous leadership and culture change at a group level.
Contact: [email protected] + 61 418 253 138
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Majestic Hotel, 55 Frome Street, Adelaide, Australia
AUD 1200.00 to AUD 1470.00