AdvertisementSaturday 30th of September 2023, from 12:30pm to 4:30pm. 6000 THB.
4 hours learning session including certificate, with Roni Lynette Jones.
Experience how to use the vibration of Crystal Quartz for deep relaxation, resonance and healing. Through theory, demonstration, application and feedback, in individual playing we explore crystal bowl bath meditation, as well as self-healing techniques.
The Crystal Bowls produce the most wonderful pure harmonic tones imaginable, as they induce altered states of consciousness and expansion of awareness. They differ from other Singing Bowls due their angelic and ethereal higher frequency and the amplification of the crystal.
You will learn:
⁃ How Crystal bowls heal and transform.
⁃ Effective use and types of crystal bowls.
⁃ Increasing sensitivity to sound and expanded awareness.
⁃ Attuning to quartz and frequency.
⁃ How to create a crystal bowl meditation.
⁃ Effective skills and techniques.
⁃ Creating sacred space and intention.
This course is an excellent introduction to the sphere of crystal bowl healing. Open to anyone with an interest in Sound, as well as Holistic Therapists, Psychotherapists, Yoga and Meditation Teachers, Medical or Wellness Practitioners and Musicians.
The module is a first chapter of the two-day course ’Crystal Bowls: Awakening Resonance with Quartz.’ Level 2, where we navigate into a deep and comprehensive practice and learning of the therapeutic use of Crystal Bowls.
A manual will be given and crystal bowls will be provided for the training.
- An experienced Sound Therapist for more than 10 years with professional qualifications in Himalayan Bowls, Gongs, Tuning Forks, Voice and other sound tools.
- Delivered thousands of individual sound therapy treatments, as well as large scale multi-instrumental sound baths for groups, and Moon Ceremonies.
- A former musician, church and contemporary organist.
- A C-IAYT Registered Yoga Therapist focusing on mental health and emotional trauma using movement, breath and sound.
- Over 15 years experience in Yoga and E-RYT 500 Yoga teacher in Hatha, Vinyasa, Yin and Restorative Yoga, as well as a Yoga Alliance Teacher Trainer focusing on course creation, curriculum development and deliverance.
- More than 25 years of personal meditation practice, study and silent retreats in the Tibetan Buddhist Kagyu tradition.
- Background in theatrical arts with BA in Theatre Design, working in high profile regional theatres and London’s most prestigious venues, designing stage sets and costumes.
- Passionate about the effects of vibration on the mind-body network, as well as holding sacred space, through ancient and contemporary sound tools, moving towards an evolution of sound experiences.
We learn, we heal, we enjoy together.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Lotus Wellness Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand