• Risk Management is everyone’s business, not just the CEO’s, CFO’s or CRO’s
• The biggest Risk in Risk Management is NOT seeing the Risk!
• In living life, the secret of the How's is actually in the Why's!
• Gain an insight to various Good Risk Management Practices
• Understand the Importance of embracing practices that will bolster Operational Resilience
• Have an Overview of Enterprise Risk Management and understand how Credit Risk Management is an integral part of Enterprise Risk Management
• Have a clear understanding that Credit Risk Management cannot exist in a silo, and that to manage Credit Risks effectively, one must also have a good understanding of Market Risk and Operational Risk Management
• Have an Understanding of the Link Between A CounterParty’s Enterprise Risk Exposures and The Bank’s Credit Risk Exposure To The CounterParty and A CounterParty’s Default.
• Have an Understanding of The Role of Credit Officers and Credit Risk Managers as Gate-Keepers of a Bank’s Assets
• Have an appreciation of the Risks Involved in Climate Change and how it can impact our business
• Learn how we can play an important role in working towards achieving Carbon Neutrality and a Net Zero state, and also in assessing and managing Climate Risks in our portfolio.
• “Dirty your Hands” going through a Monte Carlo event simulation process
• Be introduced to the notion of Probability of Defaults, Exposure Given Default and Recovery Rates, and how one can use these components to compute the Expectation of Credit Losses
• Be introduced to the quantitative side of risk measurement – Value-at-Risk (VaR) and Conditional Value-at-Risk (C-VaR)
• Be introduced to The Basel Capital Accord
Dr. Jeffrey C. K. Lim
Ph.D., C.Sci., C.Math., FIMA, FCPS, FRM, PRM, B.Fel.
Duration: 2 Days, 2 September - 3 September 2021
Time: 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
Venue: Concorde Hotel, Orchard Road, Singapore
[Buffet Lunch and 2 Tea-Breaks will be provided during each session]
This programme is approved for listing on the Financial Training Scheme (FTS) Programme Directory and is eligible for FTS claims subject to all eligibility criteria being met.
The FTS is available to eligible entities, at a 90% funding level of programme fees subject to all eligibility criteria being met and to existing grant caps. FTS claims may only be made for programmes listed on the FTS Programme Directory with the specified validity period.
Please refer to www.ibf.org.sg for more information.
Skills Future (Funding)
This program is eligible for Skills Future Funding. Please refer to Skills Future website for more information.
More Info: www.PI-ETA.com
[Only pre-registered Participants who have fully paid for the Program will be admitted. Register at the above website. Upon registration, you will receive an Invoice with full payment instructions and details. Payment must be received in Full prior to commencement of the Program]
Questions: Phone +65 634 100 10 or Email: [email protected]
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Concorde Hotel Singapore, 100 Orchard Road, Singapore, Singapore 238840, Singapore, Singapore