AdvertisementThis experience is Hosted by ARTXP's Hosting Artist Lula Moor.
Come and join me and my passion for landscapes with dreamy skies full of soft pinkish clouds. If you are looking for a new art experience, come and get lost among the smooth edges and fluffy volumes of clouds. I will guide you in painting a wonderful magical landscape. A very dreamy one!
During this 3 hours of painting workshop, I will guide you step-by- step so you can create your own piece easily. First, we will work with the background colour, then we will sketch the clouds and the hills, and paint them. We will work deeply, adding volumes, reflections, bright lights. That is the most amazing part. We will focus mainly on pastel colour tones. We will work with this painting as a reference.
Of course, you can feel free to explore your creativity and add all the personal touches you want to the painting or simply to create your own interpretation of it.
During the workshop, I will teach you the basics of acrylic painting. Through my guidance you will also learn how to look at art in a different way, so that you can gain a better understanding of the painting process. But most of the time, we will have a beautiful and cosy time together, with lots of fun while we embark on this new art experience.
EVERYONE IS WELCOME!
Everyone can join. This workshop is suitable for all levels, no experience needed.
If you want to have a great and relaxing time while exploring the virtues of painting, you are welcome aboard. You can join on your own or you can also tell your friends, colleagues so you can explore and enjoy a different evening together.
• Admission to a 3-hour Painting workshop suitable for all levels
• Easy step-by-step instructions for everyone to follow
• Guidance and assistance during the whole amazing painting process
• Introduction to the technique and principles basis of painting with acrylic such as: Blend and gradient the painting. Lights, shadows and textures.
• All the art supplies you will need including; acrylic paints, canvas, brushes, water and pencils. If you have your own materials you are of course welcome to bring them if you wish
• An exquisite original artwork made by yourself
•On top of that, I will also provide a non-alcoholic welcome drink
Please note: The workshop will be conducted in English. Though I also speak Spanish, Italian, and basic Danish. (Just in case)
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Steel House Copenhagen, Herholdtsgade 6, Copenhagen, Denmark