About this Event
The start of the holiday shopping season is a frenzy for everyone, but can be especially overwhelming for local small businesses, makers and artists who want to stand out from the all the noise from big box brands.
In preparation for Black Friday / Small Business Saturday / Cyber Monday, join us for a 90-minute hands-on and interactive workshop where we’ll outline your entire marketing strategy for the next two months. You’ll be ready to hit the ground running with a personalized content plan along with the confidence and direction that you need to make it the best holiday season yet.
- Throwing together an offer or discount at the last minute while you’d rather be celebrating the holidays
- Downloading another blank content template that you stare at for hours and never actually use
- Defaulting to discounting your products / services to complete with the Amazons and Walmarts of the world
- Intentionally and strategically put together a campaign that speaks to your target audience
- Work in groups to select your offers, map out your plan for collecting assets and scheduling your content ahead of time.
- Get creative in coming up with offers that are fair to you and your boundaries
All workshop attendees will receive ongoing access to our interactive Content Guide and Planner to use for your next campaign or launch!
Light bites, coffee and sparkling water are on us! We kindly ask that you bring your mug / coffee cup to help us reduce waste ?
This workshop is limited to 20 people to allow time for more personalized support.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
5236 University Way NE, 5236 University Way Northeast, Seattle, United States