About this Event
Learn to confidently demonstrate your organisation’s value to the private sector and form relationships with new potential funders.
Even the smallest of charities can benefit from fundraising in the private sector but, whatever the size of the organisation you’re fundraising for, it is imperative that you take the right approach. We’ll cover the basic knowledge and tools needed to carry out corporate fundraising, so that you can open your organisation up to a new funding stream or improve your success rate in this area.
You will develop the knowledge, skills and techniques that enable you to confidently and successfully research, negotiate and manage corporate partnerships, to the benefit of charitable causes. You’ll learn how and where to invest resources and what makes your organisation a desirable ‘business partner’.
In particular, the training will help you to:
- understand the general principles of corporate fundraising and the corporate environment
- find and research potential business partners
- identify the fundraising mechanisms appropriate to corporate fundraising
- get your project or service information ready
- make an approach: the do’s and don’ts of what to include
- develop a ‘pitch’ that celebrates a win-win situation
- follow up and manage the relationship.
Pricing£90 for the Charity/Voluntary Sector£120 for the Private/Public sector
The above prices include refreshments and training materials where applicable. Full-day sessions include lunch.
Event/Ticket Transfer Policy
We offer event/ticket transfer right up until the day of the event. To transfer to another Event or Ticket, please contact LCVS at [email protected]. Please include "EVENTBRITE TRAINING TRANSFER" in the subject line. Please note: We will not be accepting Transfer Requests after the training date.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
LCVS, 151 Dale Street, Liverpool, United Kingdom
GBP 90.00 to GBP 120.00