About this Event
During this 2.5-day immersive training, you will learn how to use various sound healing tools, such as singing bowls, gongs, and various healing instruments, to create a state of deep relaxation and balance within the body. You will also learn how to use specific frequencies and tones to address specific imbalances and promote overall health and well-being.
2 immersive days will cover:
- Introduction to sound healing and its benefits
- The science of sound and its effects on the body
- History and origins of sound healing in ancient cultures
- The use of various sound healing tools, such as singing bowls (crystal and alchemy), gongs, and various healing instruments
- Understanding and creating specific frequencies and tones for healing including Chakras (energy centers in the body)
- Techniques for creating a state of deep relaxation and balance within the body
- Addressing specific imbalances and promoting overall health and well-being
- Hands-on practice and guidance in using sound healing tools and techniques
- Hands on experience with multiple highest quality Paiste Planetary tuned gongs
- Ethical considerations and professional development in sound healing
- Additional additives of holding space- set and setting, hands on support for this including groups Sound Bird Healing arranges for practice sound baths-virtual and in person acclimation
- Learning your own self regulation and protecting your energy
- Guest Speakers!
Offering and expectations for the training
2.5 intensive weekend training sessions. Additional half day optional for didactic if additional instruction needed.
Can supplement hours online or keep a log as 1:1 holding space hours in facilitating. In addition to one active participant sound bath curated by intern by the end of the course.
Ongoing- instruction and access to 8 live sound healing events to play different instruments provided by Sound Bird Healing. Hands-on experience is optimal depending on the objective of the intern. Create with us or keep a log of your own facilitated sound healings.
Access to venues in the Los Angeles Area for their own business pathways, Mentorship and online navigation to create their own business avenues that are incorporated into current practices.
Options for monetary return on time/energetic exchange within Sound Bird Healing once certified.
GUEST SPEAKERS of Sound Bird Healing will be joining us to provide their unique gifts and guidance on holding space and alternative modalities that pair with Sound Healing.
Special discounts/access to highest quality instruments (Paiste,Grotta Sonora, Beautiful Sounds and many more affiliates).
Not required to own any instruments. Sound Bird Healing will provide instruments for hands on so you can intuitively choose what instruments resonate with you.
Instruments will be available for purchase with special discounted rates for students (variable depending on type of instrument
What to Bring
Your beautiful authentic self!
A journal for personal insights and notes ( Sound Bird Healing will provide a cirriculum manual)
Comfortable clothing. Of note : There will be an option to play at the Shatto Chapel Sound healing event the evening of the 22nd. Bring clothing to change into and or we will end on time if you would like to get ready at home ( instruments provided for you to play at this event).
Yoga mats, blankets etc provided.
Light snacks and lunch provided.
About the Facilitator and founder of Sound Bird Healing:
Adrienne has been practicing as a Registered Nurse since 2009 primarilary in the specialities of trauma, critical care flight transport, interventional cardiology, and now serves as a Pediatric cardiology nurse specialist for children living with congenital heart defects. She is certified as a Board Certified Holistic Nurse in addition to certifications of mindfulness, meditation, somatic therapy in addition to Sound healing.
Adrienne has been certified in Sound healing since 2019 in addition to facilitating thousands of sound bath ceremonies. She works with non-profit organizations and is employed by corporate wellness companies such as Equinox and UCLA and has been a vital asset to promote and expand their integrative wellness initiatives.
Adrienne has established consistent private clientele throughout the Los Angeles area including high profile clients within the entertainment industry. Adrienne has established on-going and consistent relationships with unique event venues and instrument affiliates. Interns will have access to and hands on learning that covers a multitude of environments including outdoor and indoor spaces and considerations for building of own abundance within their business and practice.
Sound Bird Healing fosters community and ongoing support on your sound journey. Our mission is to provide high vibrational healing through sound therapy and community.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Encino, TBD, Los Angeles, United States
USD 777.00 to USD 1100.00