About this Event
Since 2018 the Mcr LawTech community has been growing, we held our inaugural conference in 2022 and plan to repeat it's success and energy in 2023 to continue to grow knowledge and connections in the North-West LegalTech and Legal Innovation community.
[Final Timings, Sessions & Speakers are still being developed, the programme will be updated here as sessions are confirmed]:
• Welcome and Overview of the Manchester Law & Technology Initiative – Professor Orkun Akseli, Professor of Commercial Law, The University of Manchester Law School
• Professor Sarah Green, Law Commission, Commissioner for Commercial and Common Law.
• Professor Ignacio Tirado, Secretary General, Unidroit.
• Dr Giovanni Bandi, Executive Director, Regulatory Genome Project, University of Cambridge - Utilising AI to interpret and categorise Financial Services Regulations worldwide
• How Tech can support EDI impacts and improving EDI in Tech roles - Brian Higgins
• Attitudes to LegalTech in the UK – early insights from the MLaTI research study in partnership with The Law Society
4.45-7pm – post event drinks & networking
**This is an in-person only event and will not be live streamed**
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
No.1 Circle Square,, 3 Symphony Park, Manchester, United Kingdom