About this Event
Learn how to make sushi from rice to roll. The class includes instruction, and hands-on cooking, and features popular rolls, like shrimp tempura rolls, tuna rolls, and spicy salmon rolls with spring vegetables, all made with fresh, high-quality produce and seafood.
Guests are welcome to bring non-alcoholic beverages to enjoy during the class. Unfortunately, alcohol is not permitted at this site.
Visit my website ChestnutUnderground.com for more details and other scheduled classes!
Please email me if you have any food allergies
Private parties must be 6-12 people. Please email me for more information
Cancellation Policy- Cooking classes are nonrefundable if canceled within 12 hours of the event. Ingredients for the class are purchased the day of or the day before the event. If you cancel before the 12-hour cut off then it can be rescheduled or fully refunded. Thank you for understanding!
- Seasonal Vegetable Maki Roll - variations may include cucumber, avocado, mango, or tempura bell pepper.
- Spicy Maki Roll-Tuna with a spicy chili sauce and yuzu mayo
- Shrimp Tempura Roll- Deep fried shrimp roll with avocado, sesame seeds, and eel sauce
- Salmon Roll with avocado and asparagus- Salmon, avocado, asparagus, spicy mayo, and toasted black sesame seeds
- Hand rolls- custom hand rolls
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Union Kitchen, 1369 New York Avenue Northeast, Washington, United States