About this Event
For ages 18 & up
Discover the nuances of wok cookery. You'll perfect your techniques as you practice velveting; create a spicy dish with fresh herbs; learn to make a delicious stir-fried rice dish; and master cooking vegetables in a wok. You'll sit down to enjoy an Asian feast at the end of class.
For ages 18 & up. 21 or older? You'll enjoy a glass of wine paired with your meal at the end of class.
You'll be cooking from Kenji Lopez-Alt's newest cookbook, The Wok, and will take a copy with you at the end of class. (Chef Lopez-Alt will not be in class.)
- Velvet Chicken with Snap Peas & Lemon-Ginger Sauce
- Thai-style Beef with Basil & Fish Sauce
- Basic Vegetable Sir-fried Rice
- Eggplant with Sake & Miso
Safety & Precautions
- At check-in, you will be asked to sign a waiver before entering the Cooking School.
- For that reason, we ask that all attendees arrive at least 5 minutes prior to the confirmed start time of the class.
- Some COVID-related restrictions may apply.
For more information about our classes please click on the links below:
Find FAQs about our in-store classes here.
Find FAQs about our private classes here.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Central Market San Antonio, 4821 Broadway, San Antonio, United States